Would someone explain "bearings" to me please?

T
Troutier Bassier
colbypearson;154018and a Shimano will OWN a plfueger in a side to side comparison (IN MY OPINION) [/QUOTE said:
Wow dude... thats too far. lol
I would have to agree though, You don't want a lot of bearings you want High Quality bearings. Like in Shimanos. I have a Shimano Symetre and its a beast. Good lightweight reel.

brandon4455
brandon4455
not to be off topic but,, ive fished for stripers in the co river in arizona ive caught 15-20lb stripers,, i believe we used herring as bait can't remember

M
Moby Dick
OH WOW!!!!!!!! Can not believe I did it!! I figured out how to get an avatar picture up! It's not really hard, I know, but I find joy in even such little things lol. FYI, thats me working at the ranch this summer. Now you all know who you are talking to - well sort of. Thanks, Marie

T
TTFishon
Er...um...yeah...nice pic. lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I don't have a problem with it! Carry on!

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:
Colby is going to be fishing Havasu during his winter vacation. Lucky guy!

tried today and got my first desert bass gonna try again tomorrow i think again had some big smallies chasing up swimbaits but no takers, stripers are MIA as far as i can see though i will keep lookin

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
tried today and got my first desert bass gonna try again tomorrow i think again had some big smallies chasing up swimbaits but no takers, stripers are MIA as far as i can see though i will keep lookin

Watched a show the other day dudes were puttin the hurts on sum stripers using some kinda soft swimbaits they will hit anything fish like when they are feeding! December bass you lucky dog!

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Watched a show the other day dudes were puttin the hurts on sum stripers using some kinda soft swimbaits they will hit anything fish like when they are feeding! December bass you lucky dog!

maybe if theyre feedin tomorrow it will be the day and i know my last bass of 2010 was the 24th (today) but like i said im feeling a december 30th or so bass back in the ORE-E-GONE country

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:
maybe if theyre feedin tomorrow it will be the day and i know my last bass of 2010 was the 24th (today) but like i said im feeling a december 30th or so bass back in the ORE-E-GONE country

lol... Two days into the Or-E-GONE people I just about lost my mind. It's Or-UH-GUN!!!!

H
Hawk
brandon4455 said:
not to be off topic but,, ive fished for stripers in the co river in arizona ive caught 15-20lb stripers,, i believe we used herring as bait can't remember

The biggest i've caught& released in the Colorado River by Laughlin, was 36lb+ Striped Bass, using a biggun Pileworm, threaded on.
:D:D:D
:cool:

I believe it was in 1989 or 1990 when a Striper was caught 66lb+ in the CO River. It was the record size Striper, at that time.

C
colbypearson
GraphiteZen said:
lol... Two days into the Or-E-GONE people I just about lost my mind. It's Or-UH-GUN!!!!

i just say it like organ haha maybe a tiny tad of an e in there but not much

H
Hawk
I call it... HOME

:lol:

T
Throbbit _Shane
Hawk said:
I call it... HOME

Me too brotha hawk, merry christmas to u and your family!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Wow what hell. I double posted! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Moby Dick
Throbbit _Shane said:
Wow what hell. I double posted! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same to you shane. hope '11 is wonderful to you in every way. mar

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
LMGDAO!! I wonder if he realizes (just FULL of holiday cheer) that I manipulated his post!!

M
Moby Dick
i was just checking the info i got previously about reel makes and models, and noticed this post by zen. can u really manipulate posts and so on? that's kind of like deep covert CIA stuff, ya? can you get into the pentagon system also? if you can manipulate posts, would you kindly go to the IRS system and make it so that all OFF people get large tax refunds? mar

brandon4455
brandon4455
Hawk said:
The biggest i've caught& released in the Colorado River by Laughlin, was 36lb+ Striped Bass, using a biggun Pileworm, threaded on.
:D:D:D

I believe it was in 1989 or 1990 when a Striper was caught 66lb+ in the CO River. It was the record size Striper, at that time.
my grandma lives in laughlin, i fished a lot of lakes and ponds for carpo and stripers in that general area,very fun place to fish

H
Hawk
brandon4455 said:
my grandma lives in laughlin, i fished a lot of lakes and ponds for carpo and stripers in that general area,very fun place to fish

Yep, i reely like it around Lake Havasu (i fish the CA side mostly), Fort Mojave, Bullhead City, Lake Mojave...

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap: