Winchester salmon

Bo Peep
Bo Peep
Has anybody Salmon fishing out of Winchester I have the boat over there and ready to go ,just have not a chance yet. Don't need exact spots just want to know if there in the area.

B
BaldTexan
I was out there a couple of weekends ago. It was a bit early in season but we managed a large keeper chinook and a couple of jacks straight out the bay to about 275 ft depth trolling herring and flashers. Had a few drivebys. Stop by the bait and tackle store there and they'll give you the latest scoop on where fish are being caught. Chinook should be showing up in better numbers by now. I hope to be back out there in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ikijime
B
BaldTexan
70dfa118f367810f743b6a523cc46935.jpg

Reactions: Admin and Ikijime
E
eugene1
BaldTexan said:

Nice going, Tex! That's a great fish for the early season.

Hope it's a good season on the Ump this year,

Bo Peep
Bo Peep
The rumor has it that some salmon have showed up some right outside the red can and some in the 300' water line. I think it is time to go!

Reactions: rogerdodger
B
BaldTexan
Went again over the holiday weekend. We searched high and low and caught several jacks and after 3 days only boated 1 adult chinook and 2 adult coho. North winds had dropped the water temp to 46. We went out to 350 ft depth looking for warmer water but it was still in the 40s. North wind made for wet rides back in. Will hit it again after the reports start improving