USFS River Edge boat landing?

I
I3acon
Hey all,
Just a quick question - can someone describe exactly where the USFS River Edge Boat Landing is? I can't seem to find it on the map. I'm looking at the regulations and the mainstream up to that landing is currently open, but everything past that is closed until December 1st. I'm going to head out in a few weeks and want to be sure I'm not breaking any rules.

I'm in Corvallis and I was thinking the Alsea would be my best shot at catching something within about a 40 minute drive. There's always the Santiam at the I-90 rest stop by I'm not sure there are many fish in that system right now.

O
OnTheDrop
You won't miss it. It's around Milepost 22 or 23 I forget.

D
DrTheopolis
I3acon said:
There's always the Santiam at the I-90 rest stop by I'm not sure there are many fish in that system right now.

By the time you go all the way up to I-90, the fish get pretty scarce :winkywinkynudgenudge:

I
I3acon
Thanks! I think I found it. It looks to be right after Butler and Cedar creeks, a few miles north east of the Five Rivers county launch. So it seems like anything west of there is legal to fish in November (nooks/steelhead).

*sigh* This is the hard part about learning to fish and having nobody to teach you. These forums have been a big help! Thanks again.

jhop111
jhop111
A quick addition that has confused and cost people money via tickets. The deadline is the boat ramp not the park itself.