Todays haul on Siltcoos

G
getsdwyz
Grabed a couple buddies and went over to siltcoos this morning.we got on the lake around 9am and dale hooked a 19 inch jack about 30 minutes into it.we reset the trolling gear and hooked a 23 inch buck about 15 minutes later and released it holding out for a little bigger fish.for the next 2.5 hours we caught another jack and a stringer full of SRC.I was starting to think we wernt going to get dale into his first real coho and BAMM FISH ON !! :yikes: Dale had a beauty on after a nice fight we got it into the boat and had a 32 inch crome Hen .reset the gear and passed back over the same spot and nailed a 29 inch buck on my line.all that was left now was to get pat into one we switch out his gear on his pole and turned around for one more pass now i was asking myself could there be one more in the same hole thats going to hit ? YEP FISH ON !!! pat brought in another 30 inch crome buck!!! We caught the last 3 fish in 45 minutes and were on the road :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

E
eugene1
What an awesome day!

I think that's the best day on Siltcoos that I've ever heard of.

Congrats,

S
sapo
Those are some great looking fish!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
outstanding and not easy to accomplish because with each adult caught, you are (I hope) reducing the number of rods being trolled. great job!

G
getsdwyz
rogerdodger said:
outstanding and not easy to accomplish because with each adult caught, you are (I hope) reducing the number of rods being trolled. great job!

Of course I'm not like some people out there.tag a fish put away a rod no question about it.I know exactly what you're talking about though I've people keep a fish and still run same amount of rods it's not right.i want to yell at them but you also don't want to get in a big pissing match out on the lake.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
getsdwyz said:
Of course I'm not like some people out there.tag a fish put away a rod no question about it.

...it makes the outstanding fish that much more enjoyable, great job and nice weather today!

B
billfisher
Very nice haul. Some nice sea runs there too!

G
grampa ron
Looks like a great day!

bass
bass
Wow, what a great day! Thanks for sharing.

R
Rods58
Nice fish, so was that in the secret arm?, or does everyone just follow you?

C
CoastieFlo
Glad u guys got some! Nice ones.......was there many jumping around the boat dock yet?