Thinking of hitting the sandy

B
bigdog
1
Thinking of hitting the sandy this weekend any one got any thoughts on this one?
 
I know nothing about the sandy river, but I would love to try out my new custom jigs! Count me in, I'll bring the shrimp just in case they are hungry:D
 
Yeah we are looking at hitting it this fri and maybe sat if the action is any good but trying to see if anyone has been having luck on it.
 
I haven't been having any luck. Tried around L&C and up at Dodge and Garbage hole. Absolutely nothing and everyone I've seen has said the same.

I'm not hitting it again until the Coho start coming in.... :rolleyes:
 
Yeah starting to look like might have to look at the mouths of the rivers and see if there is anything around there or not.
 

Similar threads

Grant22
Replies
0
Views
345
Grant22
Grant22
E
Replies
5
Views
1K
cchinook
C
J
Replies
2
Views
455
coalbe
C
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
453
troutdude
troutdude
Fummus
Replies
3
Views
1K
River pirate
R
Back
Top Bottom