A couple of hours this morning at JCP

plumbertom
plumbertom
Active member
produced a fun 1/2 dozen for release.
Couldn't convince any to hit spoons or spinners so they all came on mouse tails.
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude and bass
Love me some Berkley Mice Tails; Carolina rig style. But I watched a drop shot video, last week. Which makes them dance, when twitching the rod. So, I plan to do that too.

I'm also wondering if the Mice Tails, would be effective with a bobber, for Crappie?
 
  • Like
Reactions: plumbertom
troutdude said:
Love me some Berkley Mice Tails; Carolina rig style. But I watched a drop shot video, last week. Which makes them dance, when twitching the rod. So, I plan to do that too.

I'm also wondering if the Mice Tails, would be effective with a bobber, for Crappie?
From an A.I. search:

When fishing Berkley PowerBait Mice Tails, the choice between a Carolina rig and a drop shot boils down to where you want your bait to sit in the water column. Carolina rigs are best for floating the tail off the bottom to mimic natural forage, while drop shots are superior for suspending the bait in the strike zone.
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
423
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
544
bass
bass
bass
Replies
1
Views
733
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
3
Views
647
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
3
Views
1K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Back
Top Bottom