Slay fest

F
fuson22
Thanks for the tip bud. You just finalized my decision ha ha. I am going to fish it either way, but now I know for sure I'll be floating that Mill cr-Campbell float for sure! Hopefully it isn't too pressured. I'm gonna try and make it Friday not Sat or Sun. But I'm sure it will have a bunch of people fishing it either way.

B
Bgunder
Thats awesome, those are some good looking fish!!!Super slay fest!!

B
brewer
Nice - I've been learning the lower river for Salmon the last three years. Trying for winter steel this year. Was going to go early this week but work isn't letting that happen. Looks like Thursday for me. Hope to finally make a connection. I'm well past my 1000 casts but you are giving me some hope!

O
OnTheDrop
brewer said:
Nice - I've been learning the lower river for Salmon the last three years. Trying for winter steel this year. Was going to go early this week but work isn't letting that happen. Looks like Thursday for me. Hope to finally make a connection. I'm well past my 1000 casts but you are giving me some hope!

That's why I posted this. Normally I wouldn't post a specific location. But helllll, Late in the season on a hatchery bound river. These fish need to be killed...That is why they are there. Go get 'em boys and girls.

F
Fish-N-Chips
Sweet dude!! I love that river. Only fished it from the bank a few times, but wow your story/report is AWESOME:clap: Steelhead highway!!

O
OnTheDrop
Fish-N-Chips said:
Sweet dude!! I love that river. Only fished it from the bank a few times, but wow your story/report is AWESOME:clap: Steelhead highway!!

Thanks bud, Sounds like you got it going on up there on HWY 6 as well?

M
MattZ
man, looks like an awesome trip, you really got into em! very cool

E
eugene1
Glad to see it's picking up.

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah, looks like we are going to give it one more try on Friday before pounding the books all weekend. Hoping to share a similar report :cool:

E
eugene1
Well, good luck! You deserve the success with the time you guys are putting in, that's how it works. Go ducks

Later,

SteelmonKiller20 said:
Yeah, looks like we are going to give it one more try on Friday before pounding the books all weekend. Hoping to share a similar report :cool:

B
Bgunder
You might go by me on the river I will be hitting it hard all day!!

F
fuson22
Hey stupid question here, does anyone know if the "River Code" you put on your tag change from fishing the Alsea at the hatchery and the bridge zoo to the Mill Creek to Campbell park float? " I " think it's river code 22 for " N Fork Alsea River " for the both of them. But I had someone tell me otherwise today, and I'm planning on floating that Mill cr.- Campbell float tomorrow and would rather be safe than stupid, lol. And also if your fishing at "Whitaker Creek" on the Siuslaw the river code is 86 for " N Fork Siuslaw River " where does it change into 85 " Siuslaw River & Bay "??? Or is Whitaker creek on down 86 not 85? These are things I "should" already know, but now that I got myself the Koffler of my dreams, I'm going after some water's that are not my usual spots that I've always fished. And again, would rather be safe than stupid for not asking a dumb question from folks that are on these waters all the time. Thanks-