New to Beaverton OR. Where to bank bass fish.

J
jeffrey5679
Hello, I'm new to Beaverton and I'm dying to find some good bass fishing around here. Where exactly should i go for some good bank fishing? I've tried some local ponds (Commonwealth, Bethany) but I've heard there's no longer bass in there. Any advice would be appreciated.

B
bagold53
Hagg Lake has a decent supply with the State record Smallie out of it. Not sure how bankable the Willamette is but there are a lot of bassers on OFF, More info I am sure is coming.

B
Big3d
There will be some bass in commonwealth, they just won't be worth the agitation, i caught a 6 inch bass there 2 years or so ago, after a long day of fishing it... Hagg will be a great bet, and there are lots of coastal lakes with them if you are willing to drive over for a day, it's a pretty short run from beaverton.

B
Berg03
hagg lake is probably your best bet. Otherwise spots on the willy and columbia can be good. Tualatin too

D
DrTheopolis
Once it opens, the Tualatin has some small smallies. Or anywhere you can get to the bank on the Willamette, above or below the falls.

B
Berg03
jeffrey5679 said:
Hello, I'm new to Beaverton and I'm dying to find some good bass fishing around here. Where exactly should i go for some good bank fishing? I've tried some local ponds (Commonwealth, Bethany) but I've heard there's no longer bass in there. Any advice would be appreciated.

also last year i saw a guy pull a 6lb largemouth out of bethany. There are some in there, i have only caught small ones though.