Lower Clackamas River Fishing

T
TeamRamRod
Not sure what your question is, but I don't fish that area. Google search Cross Park in Gladstone. There's a lot of river access in that area. Get out and put some time in.

T
TeamRamRod
Where's the fish pics y'all? I know there's more then just me, Dozer, and Chazjeffry spillin blood. 17,800 views, do share! C'mon!

P
perfectg03
I have been out daily for the past week and have hooked a fish every trip. Fishing from 7-8:30pm on the bank somewhere below feldheimers and above barton, thats all I will say. No pics since I already have 1 million pics of cookie cutter steel, when I get a beast I will post a pic.

T
TeamRamRod
Nice! That's good to hear! The lower has been producing, and McIver area has been. Haven't heard much from inbetween. Thanks for the input!

S
Silvers&Steelies
I've been too busy at work and it's killin me that I can't go fishing. Been working 12+ hours a day. I do check this thread to see whats been going on. I parked down at Riverside after work to check it out a few days ago and looked pretty low. Had my stuff but was too tired to fish. I went to the Sandy on Monday for a little while and got no bites, snagged a bunch of cut mainlines and saw one fish taken out. Also ended up pulling 3 sets of cut mainlines about 30+ feet out of the river and frustrated with other peoples fishing.

D
dozer365
my 1 millionth cookie cutter steal..... ive been counting

T
TeamRamRod
Kenny, chrome next to flowers? Your loosin man points.

J
Jiggy
TeamRamRod said:
Oh snap! Haha, I can't talk about man points where fishing is concerned. I've been slacking hard core on the fishing lately. But flowers,,, really? Jk bro, nice fish!

D
dozer365
TeamRamRod said:
its pushing daisies dood.. so this one... where's your fish huh tony