??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M
mosd
Yeah its my buddies buddy.

well tell him hes got a seat then and to chip in for gas, thats a full boat. ill be there 530 at the latest... hope all this rain dont turn the lake into a muddy mess

Fish-On Fred
Perfect Conditions for Lookout Fish OFF

Perfect Conditions for Lookout Fish OFF

Projected Weather: 8 A.M. 40 degrees F., 6 mph from ESE, partly cloudy with 10% chance, warming up to 50@11 A.M., Very nice @ 2 P.M. w/61 dgrees F. plus 4 MPH breeze. UV-6 :clap:

W
windburnt
got ur message mosd..ill get back to ya asap.

T
TTFishon

So if I'm one of the peeps using a planner can I still use my ultra lite or should I use my six footer?

M
mosd
So if I'm one of the peeps using a planner can I still use my ultra lite or should I use my six footer?

i dunno, this will be the first time ive used em. id bring both, ive got plenty of rod storage

T
TTFishon
i dunno, this will be the first time ive used em. id bring both, ive got plenty of rod storage

OK. Will do.

M
mosd
well boy/gals... the clock is ticking, i want to go soooo damn bad, im half tempted to camp down there

M
mosd
oh hey thuggin, so is there gonna be a chance some OFF stickers gonna be passed around or do i have to buy em? need to start dressin up the boat

T
Thuggin4Life
No stickers. You have to buy them from troutski. He is local shoot him a pm I think the are like a buck. Graphitezen handed them out at the cleanup. I have an extra one if you want it.

T
Thuggin4Life
The weather gods have smiled down on us.

B
beaverfan
Yup have a blast out there guys! Stay safe and catch tons of fish!

F
Finneus Polebender
Excited about tommorrow . Will be bringing some fold out tables , extra camp chairs, and my easy up , have mucho paper plates , napkins ,and forks will bring too. Hope someone or a few are bringing bbqs have some k-bobs ready but my Q is shot.3 cheers for the weather gods should be great fun am lookin forward to meeting most of you all for the first time

N
nwkiller
man wish i could have grabbed a sticker at the clean up...im tryin to make it tommarow, might half to show up late for a half day

T
Thuggin4Life
I am bringing my smoker and i have a bag of dorritos to through down and a bag of plates,cups,utensils i took out of my camping gear, along with some meat for my self and beer.

E
eggs
Man 2am is coming quick...

E
eggs
Ok you guys I am on the road... you guys better be there and this not be some sort of sick joke.... I will be head hunting if no one shows up!

F
Finneus Polebender
Good Luck Everyone!!! Mr Pole Bender is on his way.............. From Mrs Pole Bender

B
bigsteel
Ok you guys I am on the road... you guys better be there and this not be some sort of sick joke.... I will be head hunting if no one shows up!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: eggs would have egg all over his face....

Have fun out there guys,,we expect some pictures

T
Throbbit _Shane
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: eggs would have egg all over his face....

Have fun out there guys,,we expect some pictures

I 2nd that about having fun and i say take a lot of picturese

troutdude
All those in favor of lots pics, say Aye! LOL

And, I vote for hearing how well y'all did and what rigs caught the most fish too.