Keys with chips?

L
lilsalmon
What's this got to do with fishing you say? My car is in the shop in Keizer....they are thinking that it is the key so yesterday had my momma take me to Keizer with my spare key. Now, if I were a mechanic and the customer brought the key, i would try to see if that is the problem....NOOOOOOO. They want to do more diagnostics. They are closed for the weekend so I won't hear from them til Monday.

So, no car no fish. Was supposed to be on the Nestucca right now targeting some sea runs.....that got canceled. :crushed: There is where the fishing comes in. I finally got a whole weekend off and no fishing...boo hoo.

Guess I will go help paint my mom's house. Hope you all are out getting into some fishes. Tight lines! :bleh:

on a side note....what is up with this emoticon :cocksure: and what does cocksure mean? Just sayin' and wondering...:)

C_Run
C_Run
I actually had to look up cocksure lately because John Wayne said it in an old western we were watching and it sounds kind of dirty. It means that you are like 100% sure about something.

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
C_Run said:
I actually had to look up cocksure lately because John Wayne said it in an old western we were watching and it sounds kind of dirty. It means that you are like 100% sure about something.

thanks CR...I am cocksure that I am bummed cuz I don't get to fish..... roflmao.gif

am i going to get cyberblasted?

If John Wayne can say, so can I

Last edited:
Reactions: JeannaJigs
troutdude
troutdude
If The Duke can get away with it, so can you Rose!

Reactions: lilsalmon
J
JeannaJigs
Rose...if I was feeling spry...I'd fish with ya somewhere tomorrow. Alas...I have a feeling when I get off shift at 830 tomorrow morning, I'm just gonna want to sleep. I need to brine my salmon so I can at least get that going to smoke on tuesday, so I guess I can do that and then pass out...but I suspect I'm gonna be fading fast.