Just goofin OFF.

A
autofisher
Hit the water with Bigsteel and proceded to do our best to NOT work for fish, and just sit back and have a good time. Well, Bigsteel went 0/2 and I went 3/4 or something like that. Ended up giving the fish to a family that was camping there and said they hadn't caught a thing except some small ones. All in all, it was a good day and it was nice to sit back and relax.
 
L
Left Bank
autofisher said:
Ended up giving the fish to a family that was camping there and said they hadn't caught a thing except some small ones.

Right on!!! Glad you were able to contribute to their dinner and have a good time to boot.
 
troutdude
troutdude
Good for you guys...helping to "feed the less fortunate".
 
O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
Hit the water with Bigsteel and proceded to do our best to NOT work for fish, and just sit back and have a good time. Well, Bigsteel went 0/2 and I went 3/4 or something like that. Ended up giving the fish to a family that was camping there and said they hadn't caught a thing except some small ones. All in all, it was a good day and it was nice to sit back and relax.

Dude.....there is something seriously wrong with this post. Something completely missing from the equation........like ...what body of water did this all take place? And was Ethan there?
 
troutdude
troutdude
It's under the Detroit Reservoir threads. I assume that's where they were today.
 
O
OnTheFly
Thanks troutdude. I'll go check out what all the Hooplahs about.
 
A
autofisher
Yeah, we hit the Breitenbush arm. Seriously? We checked a couple of spots on the river and they were all WAY out of shape. Headed up to Detroit, checked all the usual spots and there were a ton of people..... Not my idea of relaxing. Went to one of my favorite little spots on the arm......And here's where it's gonna kill ya...... We refused to work for fish. No spinners, no flies, no nothing except throwing PB out and waiting and trying to convince ourselves that it didn't matter if we got a fish. Definitely not the way I'm used to fishing lately and I know it's not Dave's. It made for a fun and interesting day. I think we both missed more fish than we could count honestly. We laughed and watched as our lines bounced up and down and still didn't jump up after it....... One fish, I had on for at least 10 minutes and didn't know it. Guess we got to talkin and we just weren't paying attention. I swear Jim, one of these days, you're going to have to just give in and have a kid's day where you're the one fishin with the Spider-man Pole
 
O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
Yeah, we hit the Breitenbush arm. Seriously? We checked a couple of spots on the river and they were all WAY out of shape. Headed up to Detroit, checked all the usual spots and there were a ton of people..... Not my idea of relaxing. Went to one of my favorite little spots on the arm......And here's where it's gonna kill ya...... We refused to work for fish. No spinners, no flies, no nothing except throwing PB out and waiting and trying to convince ourselves that it didn't matter if we got a fish. Definitely not the way I'm used to fishing lately and I know it's not Dave's. It made for a fun and interesting day. I think we both missed more fish than we could count honestly. We laughed and watched as our lines bounced up and down and still didn't jump up after it....... One fish, I had on for at least 10 minutes and didn't know it. Guess we got to talkin and we just weren't paying attention. I swear Jim, one of these days, you're going to have to just give in and have a kid's day where you're the one fishin with the Spider-man Pole

Not only would I be willing to fish with the spiderman pole, I would even wear a Dora T-shirt, fish from a pink chair, then let you and Dave post the crap out of it!
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
15
Views
668
troutdude
troutdude
NKlamerus
Replies
94
Views
7K
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
jamisonace
Replies
11
Views
729
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Top Bottom