JeannaJigs needs your help!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Hi everyone, i wanted to let you all know jeanna is in a contest on facebook for a custom fishing rod and she Needs your help to win this awesome prize.

here is what you need to do:

Go to facebook and friend christopher heller ----> http://www.facebook.com/christopher.heller.12

once he accepts your request scroll down his page and find jeanna's post, it will be a picture of her holding a pig fall chinook.

Like the picture ,comment then share it and get your friends to do the same.

Jeanna gets points for each like,comment and share

if you send Mr. Heller a friend request tonight it probably wont be accepted until the morning,just a heads up. Thanks for your support !!!

W
wozniasm
Done deal. Good luck Jeanna!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I posted and liked, but was wondering if we do it more than once, will it count as another vote ?

T
TTFishon
brandon4455 said:
Hi everyone, i wanted to let you all know jeanna is in a contest on facebook for a custom fishing rod and she Needs your help to win this awesome prize.

here is what you need to do:

Go to facebook and friend christopher heller ----> http://www.facebook.com/christopher.heller.12

once he accepts your request scroll down his page and find jeanna's post, it will be a picture of her holding a pig fall chinook.

Like the picture ,comment then share it and get your friends to do the same.

Jeanna gets points for each like,comment and share

if you send Mr. Heller a friend request tonight it probably wont be accepted until the morning,just a heads up. Thanks for your support !!!

Good idea to post this on here Brandon.

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks Brandon!! Yeah I think I'm like third, it's close between 1,2 and 3. So far, the parent that posted for the little kid is winning....yeah yeah cute kid...yeah...I want that rod though!! It's on for the whole month...I'm tryin' to recruit as many people as i can to help out lol but my non fishing friends (which is most of my FB peeps) just don't care lol.

S
steel Head
JeannaJigs said:
Thanks Brandon!! Yeah I think I'm like third, it's close between 1,2 and 3. So far, the parent that posted for the little kid is winning....yeah yeah cute kid...yeah...I want that rod though!! It's on for the whole month...I'm tryin' to recruit as many people as i can to help out lol but my non fishing friends (which is most of my FB peeps) just don't care lol.

you got my vote I commented,liked, and shared for ya good luck winning that pole i will have my wife do the same get you some more points.

J
JeannaJigs
You rock, Thank you!

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:

I thought the whole contest was to recognize women....kids always win....what the hell is a kid going to do with that?

J
JeannaJigs
LOL it is for women, but a 6 year old girl is leading. kids do always win

C
ChezJfrey
OK, I came out of FB hibernation and 'Liked' your photo.

And it appears that Heather is now beating even the 6 year old...c'mon OFFers, Jeanna's down by 10 votes right now!

J
JeannaJigs
Thank ya! I will be campaigning hard this next week

campaigning or campaining? They both look wrong right now. I HATE THAT when a normal word suddenly looks all kinds of weird.