First time!!!

F
fishinmomma
Went last weekend for the first time!!! It was AWESOME!! I caught 4 hubby caught 3. Biggest one (mine) 12 1/2''!! I had a bigger one but as I pulled him on the bank he snapped my line and went back in the water. GREAT DAY AT TRILLIUM!!!! We are debating on whether to go today or not. If we do go we will see you there!!

Mags!

W
wozniasm
Glad you had an outstanding day!
ope you got to go out again!

O
orygunfan55
I went there for the first time Sunday and did great, we caught plenty of rainbows and a 15" brown trout, we will be back for sure.

M
Matimeo
I went up at the beginning of this week (July 2-4th). We had a blast. Caught four in about 45 minutes the first day, then it was rainy all night and cold and wet all next day but the fish were crazy. I couldn't cast in without getting a bite. Probably caught 30 fish in a couple of hours. Wednesday was warm but the fish were still biting, although not as aggressively. Pulled in a trophy that day. We'll be back again soon.

C
cowboysfan
congrats on the great day momma, and Matimeo. sounds like trillium is a cool place never been there but it just means i need to get alittle busier on the water, only 15 more years and i will be able to live at the waters edge!