Eugene Country Club

D
dalehalsey
neone know if there are fish in here and if alright to fish ? I emailed the country club to ask permission, just waiting on answer. thanks.

Capture.jpg

E
eugene1
dalehalsey said:
neone know if there are fish in here and if alright to fish ? I emailed the country club to ask permission, just waiting on answer. thanks.

Bass are everywhere. Guessing you need to pay to play there?

Willy is free and has anadromous fish though.

Take care,

D
dalehalsey
I'm looking for easy places to fish for bass that are close. I either ride bus or ride my bike. Never caught a bass b4.

T
Throbbit _Shane
All of those ponds are private, even the one near all of the houses.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I've played that course a number of times and the water is heavily treated. I doubt if the fishing is any good and I guarantee the country club won't let people wander the course to fish it.

Access to the ponds just west is through the apartments. My friend used to live on the water and the bank is too over grown to get to it. I tried. Not even sure it has fish.

D
dalehalsey
jamisonace said:
I've played that course a number of times and the water is heavily treated. I doubt if the fishing is any good and I guarantee the country club won't let people wander the course to fish it.

Access to the ponds just west is through the apartments. My friend used to live on the water and the bank is too over grown to get to it. I tried. Not even sure it has fish.

Thanks was just wondering saw a YouTube video of someone catching bass out of a golf course pond. too bad want to go bass fishin but no boat or car.

C
coyo7e
dalehalsey said:
I'm looking for easy places to fish for bass that are close. I either ride bus or ride my bike. Never caught a bass b4.
There ought to be plenty in the ponds near VRC and Goodpasture Island Rd.

D
dalehalsey
Tried the ponds by vrc and goodpasture and just carp those ponds have been destroyed and overrun with invasive species and blue/grn algae. Thanksto odfw when the opened ponds to river. All the water is gone except like a foot.garbage and crape everywhere.