Eat your bait?

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Lol that would certainly disgust a normal person.

Are you saying I'm not normal? lol

J
JeannaJigs
I said no such thing...lol. are you saying that you aren't normal?

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
I said no such thing...lol. are you saying that you aren't normal?

I think that I've said that I'm pretty much not normal by posting on this thread. lol

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
I think that I've said that I'm pretty much not normal by posting on this thread. lol
This is a very good point.

F
fourgotten
JeannaJigs said:
good job on graduating to keepin' it on the hook.

And, more importantly, out of your mouth... those hooks are SHARP!

O
Oregonchris
I have been offline a couple of days......Did I miss anything?

J
JeannaJigs
Just the discussion of people on here eating every bait ever created.

O
Oregonchris
I think I wll be offline for a few days.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Oregonchris said:
I think I wll be offline for a few days.

hehe......

The garlic Smelly Jelly makes me hungry. REALLY hungry.

F
fourgotten
GraphiteZen said:
hehe......

The garlic Smelly Jelly makes me hungry. REALLY hungry.

Hmmm... ghost shrimp sauteed in garlic Smelly Jelly, with a side of Berkley Gulp corn and some of the Berkely artificial spikes ('cause they look like rice)...

You could have a whole bait supper!:lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I don't know.. The Smelly Jelly is kinda sweet and doesn't taste anything like garlic so combined with the corn (assuming it is also sweet)... you might need to spice it up a bit or add something bitter? What baits are spicy or bitter?

I see an OFF Outdoor Challenge in the very near future!

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
I don't know.. The Smelly Jelly is kinda sweet and doesn't taste anything like garlic so combined with the corn (assuming it is also sweet)... you might need to spice it up a bit or add something bitter? What baits are spicy or bitter?

I see an OFF Outdoor Challenge in the very near future!
The Gulp corn is NOT sweet. Trust me on that one. It will offset the sweet smelly jelly just fine lol.

T
tnffishman
I have seen a man down at dowty bridge claim to love eating salmon eggs. he was walking out with a big ziploc bag sayin "man these are gonna be good fried up for breakfast". NO THANKS

T
The Nothing
reminds me of something i heard from larry the cableguy about fishing for 2.99/lb catfish using 9.99/lb shrimp... so he ate the shrimp...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Can he say that on tv?

Can he say that on tv?

The Nothing said:
reminds me of something i heard from larry the cableguy about fishing for 2.99/lb catfish using 9.99/lb shrimp... so he ate the shrimp...

"Now that's funny right there, I don't care what you say". Love him in a weird,"did he really say that?" kind of way.
Barb

J
JeannaJigs
The Nothing said:
Oh come on Sea bugs (shrimp) are tasty!

F
fourgotten
tnffishman said:
I have seen a man down at dowty bridge claim to love eating salmon eggs. he was walking out with a big ziploc bag sayin "man these are gonna be good fried up for breakfast". NO THANKS

As long as they aren't cured... can't blame 'im... they ARE pretty tasty... though, I've never had 'em fried....