Eat your bait?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Ah that came out way wrong. I must apologize for that one. Was thinking of a friend of mine originally from bolivia who eats all kinds of stuff that would make my stomach turn, but for him, totally normal.

No problem. :D I appreciate it.

As far as the post, that looks to rotten to be safe to eat anyways..... :confused:

H
Hawk
JeannaJigs said:
There's a homeless guy that hangs out by the mill-race that runs behind the office I work at a couple days each week...and he sings and talks to the ducks...in an effort to catch them for dinner. We call him the duck whisperer. He fails everytime though.

har.har.har.....................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I started out naming the fish & frogs in my basspond but it got to be too many....................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

H
Hawk
JeannaJigs said:
Ah that came out way wrong. I must apologize for that one. Was thinking of a friend of mine originally from bolivia who eats all kinds of stuff that would make my stomach turn, but for him, totally normal.

I have an Amigo like that from Colombia...........................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
What I can't figure out is where that Japanese dude is putting those 50 hotdogs with buns..... He's like 5'5''! I'm 6'2 and 180+ and get lightheaded on the third one. :think:

J
JeannaJigs
with buns?! jeeze...How is that even possible. I eat about two bites of one of those things and I'm done.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Well he's the world champion hotdog eater but still!

J
JeannaJigs
How does someone decide that they want to be the World champ at eating hot dogs

What kinda training methods does that require lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Correction! It was 53 3/4 hotdogs! But he got beat last year by (you guessed it, a fraternity member :lol::lol:) Who put back 66 in 12 minutes..... I would need a moment alone.

H
Hawk
I've seen the guy on espn eating those hot dogs...he has a technique.................................:lol::lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Good lord!!! I just looked for it on youtube. It's painful to watch....

I don't think I'll ever look at a hot dog the same again.

I'm thinkin' about this hamster we had in fifth grade...that someone took home for the weekend...and fed it half a loaf of bread i swear...yeah it bloated up and died.

How do these people not bloat up like lucky (ironic name) the hamster...

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I bet. The way I see it, if you can get one started just shove it down with a second. Take a breath and repeat!

Two words concerning the aftermath: Hiatal Hernia. I had one. And it came about the same way. :cool::cool:

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
Two words concerning the aftermath: Hiatal Hernia. I had one. And it came about the same way. :cool::cool:

oh come on, that's what some surgery and ranitidine are for! Have you ever seen a hiatal hernia on the big screen during an EGD? Probably not? but oh it's cool. I guess it wouldn't be cool if I was the patient...but as the tech assisting, it was very cool.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I saw mine. It looked like a big doughnut... :rolleyes:

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
I saw mine. It looked like a big doughnut... :rolleyes:
Yeah most of 'em do, but once in a while you get some real weird lookin' stuff goin' on. I almost miss working in gastro because of the weird stuff....it was always interesting...but then there were the colonoscopies (so gross), and I can certainly do without assisting with those, thanks.

I'd like to see an endo on those hot dog guys though, surely they've got some kinda anatomy anomalies going on to be able to do that and not die lol.

F
fourgotten
JeannaJigs said:
at least no one has mentioned slurping up roe ...

...yet.:lol:

We call that "caviar"....

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
You officially have dietary issues.

When I was younger I used to eat stuff to gross my friends out and it usually worked pretty good. These days I keep the bait on the hook and not in my mouth.

F
fourgotten
TTFishon said:
When I was younger I used to eat stuff to gross my friends out and it usually worked pretty good.

Aaron? Is that you? Still snortin' Nerds￾®? :lol:

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
When I was younger I used to eat stuff to gross my friends out and it usually worked pretty good. These days I keep the bait on the hook and not in my mouth.
good job on graduating to keepin' it on the hook.

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
good job on graduating to keepin' it on the hook.

I used to put night crawlers in my mouth and let them squirm around too. I haven't done that in a while, but I can see myself doing it again just to gross someone out.

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
I used to put night crawlers in my mouth and let them squirm around too. I haven't done that in a while, but I can see myself doing it again just to gross someone out.
Lol that would certainly disgust a normal person.