Eat your bait?

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
Power bait wasn't near as bad as a live goldfish I chewed up once. That was a bitter fishy fish flavor. mmmm.
I ate a goldfish once, only we smoked 'er up in the smoker with some salmon steaks lol. Was one of the most disgusting things I've ever consumed.

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
I ate a goldfish once, only we smoked 'er up in the smoker with some salmon steaks lol. Was one of the most disgusting things I've ever consumed.

Yeah, I'll never eat one again, but I will try fried meal worms or fried grasshoppers if ever presented to me.

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
Yeah, I'll never eat one again, but I will try fried meal worms or fried grasshoppers if ever presented to me.
Fried grasshoppers with chili powder are actually good...surprisingly.

Crunch, crunch.

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Fried grasshoppers with chili powder are actually good...surprisingly.

Crunch, crunch.

Hmm. Maybe I'll give that a try this summer.

J
JeannaJigs
Go for it, you won't die (I don't think anyways?). It's a few steps up from Power Bait and Gold fish...

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Go for it, you won't die (I don't think anyways?). It's a few steps up from Power Bait and Gold fish...

Maybe I could have a power bait and goldfish sandwich with fried chili powdered grass hoppers on the side.

J
JeannaJigs
Could sprinkle some of the Gulp corn on there, and could almost say it's a well balanced meal.

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Could sprinkle some of the Gulp corn on there, and could almost say it's a well balanced meal.

I'm starting to feel like a fish.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I'm starting to feel sick :confused:

J
JeannaJigs
They say you have to start thinking like a fish, to catch fish....

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
I'm starting to feel sick :confused:

at least no one has mentioned slurping up roe ...

...yet.:lol:

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
at least no one has mentioned slurping up roe ...

...yet.:lol:

I was going to leave this one out, but I ate some red pautzke eggs balls o fire once too. Pretty much tasted like just how they smell.

J
JeannaJigs
You officially have dietary issues.

H
Hawk
i heerd chocolate covered nitecrawlers & crickets are purty tasty....................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...........................:cool::cool::cool::cool:

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
Yikes, I YouTubed "eating fishing bait"... don't try it... :rolleyes:

See this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9TGqT0snzc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9TGqT0snzc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

H
Hawk
JeannaJigs said:
They say you have to start thinking like a fish, to catch fish....

U hav to talk to the fish to catch them.........................promise to release most of them to be caught another day..............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
See this?

There is no way he held that down. When the eyes go glassy I start the timer. :lol::lol:

At least you embedded it so any clickers know what they are getting into..

J
JeannaJigs
Hawk said:
U hav to talk to the fish to catch them.........................promise to release most of them to be caught another day..............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
There's a homeless guy that hangs out by the mill-race that runs behind the office I work at a couple days each week...and he sings and talks to the ducks...in an effort to catch them for dinner. We call him the duck whisperer. He fails everytime though.

J
JeannaJigs

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Ah that came out way wrong. I must apologize for that one. Was thinking of a friend of mine originally from bolivia who eats all kinds of stuff that would make my stomach turn, but for him, totally normal.