Carp report

J
john montana
Spent a few days on the water with my buddy from CO. We did ok, but the fish were tough. Lots of big fish spotted, but we had a heck of a time getting clean takes. I did get ine 22 lber, and Trevor topped out at 18 lbs. short and sweet on the report...I am wiped out. A few pics.
2e855273.jpg

5e727e64.jpg

bdae8678.jpg

83c1b42c.jpg

d8c994a7.jpg

4ad1341a.jpg

T
Throbbit _Shane
Cool pictures John!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
excellent pictures! love the one with that bead chain eyed worm hanging from it's mouth!!!

I
igquick
the ninja scarfs are awesome...have you ever fished devils lake for grass carp?

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap:

J
john montana
Thanks guys. Good trip but the numbers landed were only so so. The fish were tough. Still, carp theater is awesome. En when you don't get the eat.

I haven't fished devils lake. In both or and WA it is illegal to target grass Carl intentionally. They are used for weed control and are expensive so they don't want people trying to catch them. I did catch one a few years ago, and I caught one in fl one time as well. Cool fish.

bass
bass
Great job and pics!

M
MikePierce170
Good work John. Hopefully the water level goes down soon so we can hit some of the closer spots.

V
Van
Great stuff John. Love the pic down that nasty ol' purty mouth.

C
colbypearson
that last shot is awesome!

H
halibuthitman
John... you are a carp whore.... a very effective carp whore,.....

J
john montana
I do love chasing carp!

S
Sgrunig90
John nice fish, Drew an I went to Beaverton and fished the pond by dental office, drew got two carp on flies and I couldn't catch one on drew yet they were hitting the bread on the surface. We got channel and yellowbelly cats, crawdads and bluegill. :) we plan on goin again yet with meat ;)