Bonneville dam

Raincatcher
School pics....so cute...

School pics....so cute...

Hey FishFinger, I just love those old high school yearbook pictures, don't you? Or, is that the middle school picture? I never can tell. :lol:
Barb

B
bigdog
I have tried moffet creek a few times now and only have seen two steelies pulled out of there if the counts are so high where are the fish hiding at then. hear all sorts of good thing about that spot but haven't seen anything yet whats up with that. i just want to drop my line in the window at the dam:think:

F
Fishtopher
Just gotta put yer time in man. You could be fishing in the right spot, wrong depth. You could be fishing the right depth at the wrong spot. Or you could be at the right spot, at the right depth, with a poor presentation. Or you could have a bad haircut. Or you could just have it all wrong. No way to tell for sure without being there, but there are fish in the river. There are fish caught at that particular fishing hole.
Just gotta find that shipping lane. Keep fishing. Fish some more. And while you are doing it, keep track of what does not work for ya, and try another combo.
Whatever you do, keep fishin'. I havent checked, but I hear the nook-numbers are fallin at Bonny.

B
bigdog
yeah they are starting to drop in the numbers all ready seems like they are dropping as fast as they spiked. As for keeping on it believe i do i love to fish and hey its a good way to get away from the wife and kids for a few. dont get me wrong i love them with everything i have but the break is nice to get as well pluss im addicted to fishing
CJ

F
Fishtopher
Well Im'a try and wrangle one outta there one more time this year...then I can start fishing closer to home again.

*soon to be found workin' the Clackamas nightly*

M
meluvtrout
Finally saw fish passing through...

Finally saw fish passing through...

From Bonneville dam fishcam...

F
FishFinger
Hey Ali, look close I swear that fish has your spinner in it's mouth...lol Little bling bling for the ladies up river...:dance:

M
meluvtrout
hehehehe!