Admin in Ukraine?

jamisonace
jamisonace
I tried to donate but it said it couldn't process my payment. I'll get my wife's PayPal account and try again with that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin
Could you please send me a screenshot of a message by PM, please? Probably I set up something wrong. I'll ask Paypal tech support.
 
Admin
Admin
I got the answer from PayPal:
"Currently it is only possible for Ukrainian accounts to receive personal payments right now. So you can provide your email address for people to send you funds directly to your PayPal account."

So my email address is info@oregonfishingforum.com
 
DOKF
DOKF
https://techcrunch.com/2022/03/17/paypal-allow-customers-send-money-ukrainians/

PayPal is expanding its services to allow its users to send money to Ukrainians, the company announced on Thursday.

Prior to this expansion, users in Ukraine could only use PayPal to send money out of the country. The expansion allows Ukrainian PayPal account holders to send and receive payments from friends and family around the world. Ukrainian customers who receive money in their PayPal Wallet will be able to transfer the funds to their bank account by linking an eligible Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card.

PayPal also announced that it’s temporarily waiving its fees for customers sending funds to Ukrainian PayPal accounts or receiving funds into Ukrainian PayPal accounts through June 30. Xoom, which is the company’s international remittance service, will also be waiving transaction fees for payments sent to recipients in Ukraine.

The announcement from PayPal follows a request from the Ukrainian government asking the payments company to roll out new services that would allow people in the country to receive access to payments.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
jamisonace
jamisonace
DOKF said:
https://techcrunch.com/2022/03/17/paypal-allow-customers-send-money-ukrainians/

PayPal is expanding its services to allow its users to send money to Ukrainians, the company announced on Thursday.

Prior to this expansion, users in Ukraine could only use PayPal to send money out of the country. The expansion allows Ukrainian PayPal account holders to send and receive payments from friends and family around the world. Ukrainian customers who receive money in their PayPal Wallet will be able to transfer the funds to their bank account by linking an eligible Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card.

PayPal also announced that it’s temporarily waiving its fees for customers sending funds to Ukrainian PayPal accounts or receiving funds into Ukrainian PayPal accounts through June 30. Xoom, which is the company’s international remittance service, will also be waiving transaction fees for payments sent to recipients in Ukraine.

The announcement from PayPal follows a request from the Ukrainian government asking the payments company to roll out new services that would allow people in the country to receive access to payments.
You can send your payment to info@oregonfishingforum.com and it will go directly to Anotoliy
 
  • Like
Reactions: DOKF and Admin
jamisonace
jamisonace
Admin said:
I got the answer from PayPal:
"Currently it is only possible for Ukrainian accounts to receive personal payments right now. So you can provide your email address for people to send you funds directly to your PayPal account."

So my email address is info@oregonfishingforum.com
It seemed to work that time. Let me know if you don't get it.

I hope everyone steps up and donates something here. Even a small amount would be helpful if a lot of people help out. We've all been enjoying this resource for free for a long time. A one time payment to support the person that makes it all happen isn't much to ask.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin and DOKF
Admin
Admin
jamisonace said:
It seemed to work that time. Let me know if you don't get it.
I got it! Thank you!!!
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I am so relieved to hear you got to a safe place, Anatoliy! Please stay in touch here and let us know how you are doing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin
jamisonace said:
I hope everyone steps up and donates something here.
so far it's only you 🤷‍♂️
 
jamisonace
jamisonace
Admin said:
so far it's only you 🤷‍♂️

Sorry to hear that. They wished you well though so I'm sure that will help cover your expenses as a war refugee.
 
Admin
Admin
Big big "Thank You!" to 4 kind people who gave me a hand in a tough moment.

You are my brothers from american mothers.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: NKlamerus, jamisonace and DOKF
Admin
Admin
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Raincatcher and jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
Beautiful. It gave me chills. What is the significance of the song?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Looks like you guys are kickin the crap out of Russia keep it up!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin
jamisonace said:
Beautiful. It gave me chills. What is the significance of the song?
I was sure it's our folk song, but checked in wiki and it says that it was written in 1914, during WW1.

"The song gained a new global audience and saliency in March 2022 when a rendition by Andriy Khlyvnyuk of the Ukrainian band Boomboks was remixed by South African musician The Kiffness. Khlyvnyuk had left the U.S. tour to return to Ukraine to resist the Russian invasion and recorded an a capella version on a street in army fatigues.

Oh, the Red Viburnum in the Meadow

Oh there is a bowed red viburnum tree in the meadow,
Somehow our glorious Ukraine is grieving,
But we will lift up that red viburnum tree,
But hey-hey, we, our glorious Ukraine, will rejoice!

Our volunteers are marching into the bloody battle,
To liberate Ukraine from the enemies' chains,
And we will redeem our fellow Ukrainians,
But hey-hey, we, our glorious Ukraine, will rejoice!

In the field there is a golden chain of grain,
The Ukrainian riflemen have started the battle with the enemies.
But we will collect the golden grain,
But hey-hey, we, our glorious Ukraine, will rejoice!

When the wind will blow through the broad steppes,
Then the whole Ukraine will glorify the riflemen.
But we will preserve the glory of the riflemen,
But hey-hey, we, our glorious Ukraine, will rejoice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DOKF and fromthelogo
Admin
Admin
Thank You very much, Rachelle!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rogerdodger
DOKF
DOKF
Admin said:
Big big "Thank You!" to 4 kind people who gave me a hand in a tough moment.

You are my brothers from american mothers.)
My mom was Ukrainian ...

Stay safe!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin
Here is the official video for 'Hey Hey Rise Up', Pink Floyd’s new Ukraine fundraiser feat Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox.

 
  • Like
Reactions: DOKF and rogerdodger
DOKF
DOKF
Pink Floyd and Ukrainians. Near and dear to my heart.

And trout ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
Admin
Admin

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
0
Views
234
troutdude
troutdude
O
Replies
25
Views
2K
OregonApe
O
bass
Replies
0
Views
384
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
450
bass
bass
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
1K
Fishnsleep
F
Top Bottom