jamisonace
DOKF said:
Very brave woman! Reminds me of my babushka
Did you watch the video? She was really giving it to them. Awesome

DOKF
DOKF
jamisonace said:
Did you watch the video? She was really giving it to them. Awesome
Yes. Sounded just like my grandma when she was mad ..

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
I heard Russian soldiers are defecting they dont want to be there, sad day indeed! Putin can bomb the hell out of Ukraine but a pissed off Country can fight a gorilla war for years!

Irishrover
Irishrover
Be nice if one of those Russian soldiers would just frag Putin.

Reactions: PezVela and Shaun Solomon
jamisonace
jamisonace
I hope there are people around Putin that can keep his finger off the nuclear button. If you've watched recent videos of him, you have to question his mental stability.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
They may just wack him!

S
Snopro
jamisonace said:
I hope there are people around Putin that can keep his finger off the nuclear button. If you've watched recent videos of him, you have to question his mental stability.
Sounds familiar.

Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
Snopro said:
Sounds familiar.
100% correct. Putin isn't the only mentally deficient world leader right now.

Reactions: PezVela
jamisonace
jamisonace
I realize most participants in this thread have retreated to a safe space but if you're still here, check this out. How do you feel about it? I'm not sure. I can support not allowing future purchases but they already bought these bottles. But then there is the symbolic side to removing current inventory that I might get behind too.

F
Fishpdx
jamisonace said:
I realize most participants in this thread have retreated to a safe space but if you're still here, check this out. How do you feel about it? I'm not sure. I can support not allowing future purchases but they already bought these bottles. But then there is the symbolic side to removing current inventory that I might get behind too.

Seems like all that vodka is gonna go back to Russia, they will just drink more of it šŸ¤£

jamisonace
jamisonace
Fishpdx said:
Seems like all that vodka is gonna go back to Russia, they will just drink more of it šŸ¤£
Definitely going to be an over abundance in Russia for awhile.

Casting Call
Casting Call
NO! NO! Send to Ukraine along with empty long necks and Goodwill rags. Tony:rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: LOL....LOL

Reactions: maxwyatt, Denneroll and jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
Casting Call said:
NO! NO! Send to Ukraine along with empty long necks and Goodwill rags. Tony:rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: LOL....LOL
Yes! I hate they have to do it but I love seeing all the students making molotov cocktails.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Just wanted to post about this. Anatoliy, not sure where you are right now but I hope you, and those around you are well.

I have not much to say, but ALL civilized people in this world are sickened by Putin, wish there was more they could do to support and contribute to the incredible bravery, and unwavering resolve the citizens of Ukraine have shown for their beautiful brothers and sisters. This is an absolute atrocity. West, South, North, East, whoever, this will never be forgotten.

The US government has commited their own share of despicable acts, as have many other governments, that can't go without being said. But the citizens, the CITIZENS around the world, who are about love, and independence, and family, stand with Ukraine. I wish you all the very best. And hope beyond hope for your success with minimal bloodshed. Please take care, Anatoliy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin, Chromatose, Casting Call and 1 other person
Admin
Admin
It took me 5 days to move from east to west, but now I'm safe. Well, as safe as it's possible in a country that is under attack. At least I don't hear any more the sounds of rockets hitting the nearby buildings.

And guess what. I had just 5 minutes to jump in my car and go. And I had a spinning in the trunk from the fall. So when I was stopped and checked, I was asked - what the hell? you are running away, you didn't take anything, but you took a spinning??!!

Reactions: rogerdodger, NKlamerus, Chromatose and 8 others
DOKF
DOKF
Stay safe!

Reactions: Casting Call and Shaun Solomon
Casting Call
Casting Call
You can chase a man away from fishing BUT you can't take fishing away from a man. Tony

F
Fred
Thatā€™s crazy stay safe admin!

Admin
Admin
PayPal decided to support Ukrainians and let us not just spend but to receive money also!

"Ukrainian customers can now send and receive payments between family and friends, and we are temporarily waiving our fees for all Ukrainian accounts."

I added a "Donate" button on the home page, so you can donate with PayPal or with your credit card (processed by PayPal).

P.S. I guess I should explain why I'm asking for help. Here is my neighborhood the next day I escaped it.

Reactions: jamisonace