Admin in Ukraine?

NKlamerus
NKlamerus
Don't want to get political, I'm assuming we have all seen that Russia has now begun an invasion.

Isn't our admin/anolity based in Ukraine?

Hope all is well, stay safe, and keep us updated.

hobster
hobster
Damn forgot about that, he sure is. Hope he’s ok

F
Fishpdx
Most people are okay down there and currently evacuating to Poland, I have family there . Russia is mostly targeting military facilities and telling locals to stand down and they won't be touched. Money and gasoline is the biggest issue they have due to banks shut down and gas stations overflown with people. Hopefully it stops soon . Im half russian and half ukraine.

Reactions: NKlamerus
Casting Call
Casting Call
I once dated a gal back in the day that was half German and half Jewish. Boy! She was a head case. I was young, didn't matter. I liked crazies back then. Tony p.s. I sure hope our admin. leader is safe and out of harm's way. Prayers go out every day for all Ukraine's. Tony

Last edited:
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
нет войне !

Reactions: DOKF
Irishrover
Irishrover
Been thing about him and the situation for the past few days. Hope he is safe and well.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I was communicating with him privately until a couple days ago. I haven't heard from him since the invasion began. He is about 120 km from Kiev and was concerned about what he would do once the invasion began. I've been thinking a lot about him and what he is going through right now. Prayers for him and Ukraine.

Admin
Admin
thank you guys!
what can happen to an old pirate )

• ua.jpg
Reactions: Markk, DOKF and rogerdodger
jamisonace
jamisonace
There he is! I'm getting the sense from watching the news that Ukrainians are tough bastards.

hobster
hobster
Admin said:
thank you guys!
what can happen to an old pirate )
Arrrr matey! Miss your old avatar. Take care and be safe my friend

hobster
hobster
Casting Call said:
I once dated a gal back in the day that was half German and half Jewish. Boy! She was a head case. I was young, didn't matter. I liked crazies back then. Tony p.s. I sure hope our admin. leader is safe and out of harm's way. Prayers go out every day for all Ukraine's. Tony
That’s funny, my Pops was Jewish and my Mom is full blooded German. Guess I’m a head case too😜

Casting Call
Casting Call
hobster said:
That’s funny, my Pops was Jewish and my Mom is full blooded German. Guess I’m a head case too😜
You are truly a love child, your MOM allowing you to happen. Enough said! Stay safe. Tony

Admin
Admin
Fishpdx said:
Russia is mostly targeting military facilities and telling locals to stand down and they won't be touched.
I guess locals decided to stand tall, not down.

Reactions: Markk, hobster, rogerdodger and 2 others
jamisonace
jamisonace
Admin said:
I guess locals decided to stand tall, not down.
10,000 kalshnikovs handed out to residents in Kyiv yesterday so they could fight. Zelenskyy turned down US offer to evacuate. I'm inspired by Ukraine. In America we need safe spaces against mean words and Canada's PM hid from a peaceful protest just 3 weeks ago. The world needs more Ukraines.

Reactions: NKlamerus
jamisonace
jamisonace
hobster said:
I dated a half German half spanish gal that was crazy. It got ugly when I broke it off.

DOKF
DOKF
jamisonace said:
10,000 kalshnikovs handed out to residents in Kyiv yesterday so they could fight. Zelenskyy turned down US offer to evacuate. I'm inspired by Ukraine. In America we need safe spaces against mean words and Canada's PM hid from a peaceful protest just 3 weeks ago. The world needs more Ukraines.
Like Trump in his bunker?

Reactions: Markk, Snopro, Shaun Solomon and 1 other person
DOKF
DOKF
hobster said:
My mom was Ukrainian, dad Icelandic. Love both cultures ...

jamisonace
jamisonace
DOKF said:
Like Trump in his bunker?
I don't recall Trump in a bunker. Please explain.

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Please don’t. Just no.

It doesn’t matter. The internet isn’t the right place for it.

We hope everyone everywhere is safe and a speedy resolution to the conflict.

The end.

Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
Either I need my memory refreshed or now we're making stuff up.