Admin in Ukraine?

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Shaun Solomon said:
Please don’t. Just no.

It doesn’t matter. The internet isn’t the right place for it.

We hope everyone everywhere is safe and a speedy resolution to the conflict.

The end.

Agreed, this thread was not political. Until jamisonace broke the peace.

Full marks to Biden and US intelligence for exposing Putin's 'Big Lie' before the invasion of Ukraine, this certainly helped the solidarity and magnitude of the NATO/US/UK/EU/Canadian response.

Reactions: jamisonace
hobster
hobster
Shaun Solomon said:
Please don’t. Just no.

It doesn’t matter. The internet isn’t the right place for it.

We hope everyone everywhere is safe and a speedy resolution to the conflict.

The end.
My thoughts exactly👍 Let’s not get into politics

Reactions: NKlamerus
Admin
Admin
You guys talk about little details. Today is a referendum in Belarus that will change their constitution changing non-nuclear country status.
Ukraine by his plan had already surrender. Government had to be replaced by Crimea scenario, and as Crimea got filled with nuclear weapons.
He's not thinking about tribunal in Nuremberg for what he's doing with Ukrainian cities right now.
May be because in the end of his plan there is no Nuremberg? Or Germany? Europe? World?
I guess that's the question that should be in minds, and not if russians will be able to use visas and mastercards and bye iphones.

Reactions: NKlamerus, Irishrover, jamisonace and 1 other person
jamisonace
jamisonace
I agree. We are talking about details but it's more than the action that encourages me. I don't understand the effects of SWIFT or why Musk sharing internet is important but I am glad to see support for Ukraine and expect that a lot of little things will amount to big consequences for Russia. I hope so anyway.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Admin said:
You guys talk about little details. Today is a referendum in Belarus that will change their constitution changing non-nuclear country status.
Ukraine by his plan had already surrender. Government had to be replaced by Crimea scenario, and as Crimea got filled with nuclear weapons.
He's not thinking about tribunal in Nuremberg for what he's doing with Ukrainian cities right now.
May be because in the end of his plan there is no Nuremberg? Or Germany? Europe? World?
I guess that's the question that should be in minds, and not if russians will be able to use visas and mastercards and bye iphones.
This isn't little details buddy. Now their coming for your women.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4757640/russian-soldiers-tinder-ukraine/

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Putin underestimated the will of Ukrainian people they are FREE! By the way FJB! He started this to protect his son!

hobster
hobster
Man has this thread gone south

Reactions: NKlamerus
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
hobster said:
That was my worry as well, usually this forum is pretty clean, I'm on others with dedicated politic sections, and try to avoid them.

Hopefully our Admin is making it through safely, Ukraine is putting up a heck of a fight from what I've read, just hope they can keep it up!

Reactions: Shaun Solomon
Admin
Admin
NKlamerus said:
Hopefully our Admin is making it through safely, Ukraine is putting up a heck of a fight from what I've read, just hope they can keep it up!
who would believe, huh? )

-5251351325231398113_120.jpg

Reactions: PezVela, Irishrover, Raincatcher and 3 others
Casting Call
Casting Call
I don't like Nay Sayers BUT if something should happen to this web site (electronics is electronics) It has been a real pleasure conversing and fishing with some of you. If so, we can meet up on a new web site. Regards Tony

Reactions: Raincatcher and troutdude
jamisonace
jamisonace
hobster said:

I like this thread. It's got a little bit of everything. Diverse opinions, controversy, humor, a common theme of support for Ukraine and Anotoli. I'm not sure what there isn't to like. We're racking up the comments so something must be going right.

I've been thinking the same thing @Casting Call. Let's hope it doesn't go down.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Admin said:
who would believe, huh? )
I love a good underdog story. To quote the 13 Snake Island heros, "Warship Russia, Go F Yourself"