A few fish video.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
bigfootfish
Thanks M22, OM and you, JJ. I now realize I shouldn't have let a wee little upstart with a Napoleon Complex try to get me ruffled. Thanks for putting things in perspective.
Saltyfish, you've caught some nice fish. Done better than me so far this year. I give you that credit. But lighten up before something you don't even see coming lays you out so cold you wake up wondering for the rest of your life what the hell happened to you.

BFF(BIGFOULMOUTHEDFOOT):mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
D
Drew9870
bigfootfish said:
But lighten up before something you don't even see coming lays you out so cold you wake up wondering for the rest of your life what the hell happened to you.

BFF(BIGFOULMOUTHEDFOOT):mad:

I can highly guarantee you do not intimidate anyone, don't get all huffy puffy on a public forum, it makes you look like more of a coward than anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Mattdm22
Considering they seem to be fishing buddies I'm just waiting to read in the paper about a brawl at Big Cliff. :lol:

B
bigfootfish
Drew9870,
Please spare me your just out of high school(early), 18 years old vast lifelong collection of wise sayings and whatever. I'm not a coward, and I don't have to prove myself to anyone, especially children like you and young saltyfish. I wonder if saltyfish knows what saltyfish really means? Saltyfish is a slang term which means, "one who uses attractents to lure fish into easier reach." In other words, chumming?:lol::lol::lol:

BFF

B
bigfootfish
Wow. I see the IGNOR function I selected for saltyfishy really works. I couldn't read his earlier posts on this thread I started. I think I'll UNIGNOR him now.

BFF

D
Drew9870
bigfootfish said:
Drew9870,
Please spare me your just out of high school(early), 18 years old vast lifelong collection of wise sayings and whatever. I'm not a coward, and I don't have to prove myself to anyone, especially children like you and young saltyfish. I wonder if saltyfish knows what saltyfish really means? Saltyfish is a slang term which means, "one who uses attractents to lure fish into easier reach." In other words, chumming?:lol::lol::lol:

BFF

My age doesn't mean a thing, it doesn't matter if I was 12 or 68. When people go advertising what they pack around, it just shows they are desperate for respect and want to feel like the bigger person for once in their lifetime. If I were to pack, the only way someone would find out is the hard way.

It's not like I referred to you as a goat-roper right? I don't think you need to state "especially children like me", there is no reason to use names to refer to age. It shows your maturity when you refer to Saltyfish as a chummer because of a simple SCREEN NAME, and also when you ''not so directly'' threaten people, along with advertising what you carry.

Nobody will stoop down to your level, I'll back off this thread (in respect for the admins, mods, and public)

Last edited:
S
SALTYFISH
?

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
I think ya'll need to agree to disagree, and cease and desist with the argument....neither side looks good at this point with the non stop tearing down....age has nothing to do with anything, it does not dictate maturity. Period.

Go fishing.

B
bigfootfish
Drew9870 said:
My age doesn't mean a thing, it doesn't matter if I was 12 or 68. When people go advertising what they pack around, it just shows they are desperate for respect and want to feel like the bigger person for once in their lifetime. If I were to pack, the only way someone would find out is the hard way.

It's not like I referred to you as a goat-roper right? I don't think you need to state "especially children like me", there is no reason to use names to refer to age. It shows your maturity when you refer to Saltyfish as a chummer because of a simple SCREEN NAME, and also when you ''not so directly'' threaten people, along with advertising what you carry.

Nobody will stoop down to your level, I'll back off this thread (in respect for the admins, mods, and public)

Well, drew, dig into the archives here on OFF and find out many OFFers are packing while hiking and/or fishing. And you don't have to run away with your tail 'tween your legs. I respect your point of view. At least you can spell, know punctuation and the right verbage and such. You must be a female, I think. And that is okay if you are. Some of the best anglers I know are women.

BFF

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
bigfootfish said:
At least you can spell, know punctuation and the right verbage and such. You must be a female, I think.

Really...seriously...let's not even go there.

You guys need to just stop.

Enough is enough, we get that you don't agree.

B
bigfootfish
J J is right

J J is right

JJ is right on.:cool: How about it, SaltyFish, we both wear pull-ups, let's cease this squabbling.:naughty: Though this doesn't mean we are going to become buddies now.:dance:

BFF aka BigFreakyFish

D
Drew9870
It's actually referred to as having an education, idk if you read all of my post, but I know people tend to pack while hiking, in fact, did you know you don't need a concealed weapon permit to pack during, or on your way to or from a hunting or fishing expedition, but I won't go around telling people what I pack or when I do, otherwise there is no point in conceal carrying.

So you want to refer to me as a female and a child, don't worry, I know what I am and am not, and like I said, I will not stoop down to your level

B
bigfootfish
I knew you couldn't stay away. I must admit this thread has been exciting! And Yes I've been to college and beyond. It's good that you seem to have good self-esteem. Bravo!!!

BFF

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Closed!

Closed!

BigFootFish,you need to re-read the rules to participate on the forum. Your language and coarse comments regarding another member will NOT be tolerated! It is one thing to enter into a lively discussion and disagree with members. It is another matter altogether to belittle and ridicule simply to deflect a challenge to your posts/videos. You crossed the line when you made your threats of physical harm.

This thread is now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.