A few fish video.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
bigfootfish
JeannaJigs said:
The problem with those fish, is they're trapped. They have nowhere to go, and don't know what to do. They want to go uprive to spawn and have literally ran into a wall. They're not in the mindset to bite, especially when you think of how much crap has been thrown at 'em up to this point. They're stressed fish.

That makes more sense than anything else I've heard, JJ. You take the fish at Wiley Creek or Waterloo Park on the South Santiam and they're stressed out too, though for different reasons. They get recycled and the flossers attack them BIGTIME. They get hooked and snagged and generally pounded on and they end up being so spooked they hardly feed. Lots of skinny steelies on the South. Kodiak said something about the ODFW might work out some kind of fish passage system for the North, which could be interesting since they already have most of the structures in place. Though at Foster the ODFW people won't let Summer Steelhead up above the dam, for obvious reasons. Might be a similar scenario coming up for the North.

BFF

Last edited:
S
SALTYFISH
Do not lie

Do not lie

:naughty: come on bff i was there watched you talking to the guy then you walked over to me and told me it was a springer and i said was it cliped and you said not sure,then i watched the guy bonk bonk with a rock , then he walked over to us and sure enough it had to many fins " WILD FISH" and i said to him thats a nice dark WILD fish you got there and he said thanks :shock::shock::naughty:then i told him he was breaking the law because u are not allowed to keep WILD fish , and he walked to his car got in and drove off leaving his girlfriend behind.. SO do u remember now BFF

S
SALTYFISH
Chromatose said:
bigfootfish said:
. It turned out to be a wild Springer so they let it go./QUOTE]
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That was a wild fish

Very nice video to watch. Thank you!

S
SALTYFISH
They put those fish over at the fish trap because they are wild and they want them to go up there and spawn not so people can break the law. I personally have landed 4 springers and seen 5 or 6 caught in that spot and they were all wild . Also everybody who fishes there please please please:pray::pray::pray: pick up your FRICKIN trash if people don't start picking it up they will shut it down and no one will be allowed in there..

S
SALTYFISH
That was the third wild springer i have seen kept in that spot next time i will call the sherif

Last edited:
M
Metz84
Its amazing how some people neglect to read the regs...... and neglect to even understand them...... :naughty:

Last edited:
B
bigfootfish
SALTYFISH said:
:naughty: come on bff i was there watched you talking to the guy then you walked over to me and told me it was a springer and i said was it cliped and you said not sure,then i watched the guy bonk bonk with a rock , then he walked over to us and sure enough it had to many fins " WILD FISH" and i said to him thats a nice dark WILD fish you got there and he said thanks :shock::shock::naughty:then i told him he was breaking the law because u are not allowed to keep WILD fish , and he walked to his car got in and drove off leaving his girlfriend behind.. SO do u remember now BFF

Well, SF, I guess you are right. I think. I had a little bit to drink and I guess I wasn't paying attention. I was a little preoccupied with some other things going that you know nothing about. I also shot a video before you got there where a couple caught and landed a wild Springer and they let it go. I guess I posted the wrong video.
Something you should know, SaltyDog, opps! I mean SaltyFish...if you are going to call the cops, make sure you call the right cops. A Game Warden is an Oregon State Police Trooper. There are no County Mountie Game Wardens, at least I've never talked to a County Mountie who was a Game Warden.
It's nice to see someone get all-fired up over someone breaking the fishing regs, which I myself didn't break, unless getting confused is a crime. I'm glad there are people like you in the world to keep an eye on everyone else. Maybe YOU should become a State Trooper and then a Game Warden. I'm sure we will all feel safer.
By the way, I never saw the crook bonk the fish and I don't remember walking over to talk to you either. Why didn't you call the authorities, then? Why didn't you take a video of the guy in-the-act of cheating? Why didn't YOU do something other than walk away?
Also, the Chinook at the base of Big Cliff can only spawn downstream at the cable car, where there is small gravel, as far as I know. Of course I get easily confused, y'know, being such an old geezer.
BFF

Last edited:
S
SALTYFISH
You do not need to send me nasty pm's BFF. If you have something to say to me say it here. And i will not leave when i see u i will call u a liar to your face.

H
hookmiester
Dont call the sheriff, they wont enforce game law. call 1-800-452-7888 if you can get a vehicle description and plate that goes a long ways

B
bigsteel
so now theres illegal harvesting going on up there,,,what a bunch of BS....report those losers ASAP:protest::protest:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
1-800-452-7888 CALL!! It's the right thing to do!

B
bigfootfish
SALTYFISH said:
You do not need to send me nasty pm's BFF. If you have something to say to me say it here. And i will not leave when i see u i will call u a liar to your face.

So I am a liar? You say this in a public forum? Smooth. Looks like I better start packing my sidearm again in case someone with a grudge and a really hot temper decides to come after me while I'm trying to have a little peace and quite while fishing.
By the way, I've never been in trouble with the law, and I've never been called a liar in public. Hey saltyfish, why is there always some punk with something to prove to the world who has to start the kind of crap you are starting? I'm not a evil person who goes out and breaks fish & game laws, as you seem to think I have done in person or by association.
Raincatcher, what do you think of these accusations against me? Or you, Anatoliy? Troutski? I am being tried and convicted by some newbie and I have not done anything to deserve this. I hope this website isn't starting to become another Ifish with wild accusations being aired with no intervention by the staff? How about this saltyfish kid? I hope I don't have to talk to my lawyer about whether or not I have had some kind of public defamation thing happen here. I've contributed my share of info and timely updates to this website. Now I have some hothead trying to smear me in front of the whole OFF community.
Saltyfish, watch your step, boy. It's one thing to report violations and something else entirely to start making wild and false accusations in a public forum against someone you have a grudge or whatever against.

BFF

M
Mattdm22
Don't worry bigfoot your still da man! Just because some idiot poached doesn't make you a bad guy. Seems this guy has nothing better to do then to troll an Online Community and stir up ****. People are going to poach with or without people present. He was there also from what he says and what did he do? Like you said he could of done something but chose not to and decided to bring you down for it too. Hey Saltyfish I'd watch what you say to people someday it will come and bite you in the butt.:naughty:

S
SALTYFISH
Looks like I better start packing my sidearm again in case someone with a grudge and a really hot temper comes after me
Saltyfish, watch your step, boy.

BFF

Is this a threat? I do not have a grudge or a temper It seems to to me u are the one who got all fired up . So if u need to carry a gun to make u feel like a MAN then go for it!! The only thing i said is u told a lie so if the TRUTH hurts that much then dont lie!! Also i rember u standing up for the poacher by saying ahh that fish was pretty much dead when they got it in the net so they might as well keep it BULL****.

S
SALTYFISH
I also shot a video before you got there where a couple caught and landed a wild Springer and they let it go. I guess I posted the wrong video. Why didn't you call the authorities, then? Why didn't you take a video of the guy in-the-act of cheating? Why didn't YOU do something other than walk away?

I highly doubt you shot a vid of another couple because if u did u would of posted it. Don't lie any more u are really bad at it:lol: And i did do some thing i couldn't find the guy because he split like i said so i gave them ur plate # and told them u hade a video of the whole thing!!

J
JeannaJigs
Some people should be chewin' xanax for breakfast....

Deep breathsssssss people.

O
Outdoor_Myers
Alright everyone its time to exchange some lures and make up! who knows exactly what happened but if you see someone illegally harvesting anything call the proper authorities because if you let it slide to me its just like aiding and abetting a poachers which means you are just as guilty!

S
SALTYFISH
JeannaJigs said:

:lol::lol:

S
SALTYFISH
Outdoor_Myers said:
Alright everyone its time to exchange some lures and make up! who knows exactly what happened but if you see someone illegally harvesting anything call the proper authorities because if you let it slide to me its just like aiding and abetting a poachers which means you are just as guilty!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

O
Outdoor_Myers
JeannaJigs said:

Well if you know a place that will prescribe it and not charge an arm and a leg just to review medical history paperwork let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.