2 species

D
dtikey
So went down south on North Ump for probally last trip for salmon for me down thier and got a nice hen and lost 2 others plus landed 2 hatchery summers that I released so I could tag another nook but no such luck for me on the 2nd nook so only took 1 fish home.Buddy with me got one bite and wacked this poor little 13 1/2 inch mini jack that ended up with a fat lip.Seen one other fish hooked and landed today and it was a nice nook so pretty good day for me and they were all hooked drifting yarn and egg combo. downsized_0706120657.jpgdownsized_0706120741.jpgdownsized_0706120745a.jpgdownsized_0706120941.jpg

Y
Yogidabear
Nice fish way to go, I sent you a pm

J
JeannaJigs
LOL that little one's cute. Those are some good lookin' fish.

C
cowboysfan
nice looking fish glad you were able to come away with one on you last trip down there.

B
bran_man
Those are some beauties! Slayer as usual! I live vicariously through you while I'm stuck at work! ha ha

Last edited:
hobster
hobster
Man, you're tearin it up! I'll bet your freezer gettin is pretty full. I've wanted to get down there this year but works too busy so i'll just stick around here. Great job.

D
dtikey
hobster said:
Man, you're tearin it up! I'll bet your freezer gettin is pretty full. I've wanted to get down there this year but works too busy so i'll just stick around here. Great job.

nope not full at all with fish.I dont eat fish so I either hand my pole to guys on the river or give my fish away to family and freinds who enjoy them.I just like to fish and catching just comes with it sometimes.Only thing better then hooking a nice steelhead or salmon is calling in a nice bull elk which is the only time I stop fishing.

hobster
hobster
Thats cool, i love eating fish but only keep steelhead ( i've released a few as well) and i haven't caught a salmon.....................yet. This year i will, i've got my mindset on it. I flyfish trout a lot so i catch and release most fish i catch, so i can relate. I just love to fish, and catching ain't too bad either.

B
bran_man
I hope Gene doesn't get greedy and eat his jack all at once! ;)

C
Carothers
Nice fish. I havent been to that river in a long time, i would love to get back there. It's a beautiful stream!
That looks like some very fast water! were the caught in that chute?

D
dtikey
no Brandon we let genes jack go it to small.Carothers yes thats the chute we fished its called the narrows and for good reason.