Wow, I'm moving to Bend

F
flipper
Doesn't sound like I'm excited, does it?

Actually, it's been my dream for quite a while and now it's come true! Quite humbled. I've lived most of my life in the Eugene area and have fished the various rivers, but am excited to potentially just focus on the Deschutes (although I understand there are many more rivers around the area) and lock in on nice trout and steelhead.

Anyways, hope to meet some of the locals fishers there and meld in someday :lol: Hopefully my Oregon Duck hat doesn't get shot at too much out there :)

Tight lines Willamette Valley (I'll visit often, I promise),

On to Bend

F
FlyBum
Welcome to the Sunny Side of Oregon! There are so many opportunities to fish over here you won't be disappointed. You can't beat the weather either. :)

S
steelhead_slayer
Welcome

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Stay in touch...you know you will. :D

troutdude
troutdude
You'll be in fish heaven over there. Have fun!

R
rippin fish lips
flipper said:
Doesn't sound like I'm excited, does it?

Actually, it's been my dream for quite a while and now it's come true! Quite humbled. I've lived most of my life in the Eugene area and have fished the various rivers, but am excited to potentially just focus on the Deschutes (although I understand there are many more rivers around the area) and lock in on nice trout and steelhead.

Anyways, hope to meet some of the locals fishers there and meld in someday :lol: Hopefully my Oregon Duck hat doesn't get shot at too much out there :)

Tight lines Willamette Valley (I'll visit often, I promise),

On to Bend

Nice, but uhh i think u need to come pick me up... as it is my most fav place on this planet so far! Love the streams there and the area!! Have fun livin over there and i hope to see you on the mac this summer!!

M
Mad dog
Paulina and East are nice!!!

Beautiful scenery, big fish....what's not to like about that!

And Crane....Boy, howdy!!!

And Wickiup, and, and, and......you'll like there!

O
OnTheDrop
Mad dog said:
Paulina and East are nice!!!

Beautiful scenery, big fish....what's not to like about that!

And Crane....Boy, howdy!!!

And Wickiup, and, and, and......you'll like there!

You nailed it. .

Welcome man!

I try to fish a couple times a week over here so feel free to PM me anytime to go fishing

F
flipper
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Can't wait to settle down and wet a line or two.

F
flipper
rippin fish lips said:
Nice, but uhh i think u need to come pick me up... as it is my most fav place on this planet so far! Love the streams there and the area!! Have fun livin over there and i hope to see you on the mac this summer!!

For sure! I'll no doubt be making a few trips back to the EUG area... definitely hit up the Mac this spring :) I'll no doubt catch you at some point out there rippin ;)

C
cowboysfan
bit late for a post on your thread but by now you should be settled in and i hope your dreams are comin true and the fish are coming in big and fast, we really do live in a beautiful place. by the way I believe Ducks win the popularity here!