Willamette river report- fish kisser strikes again!

brandon4455

brandon4455

hit the willy for a few short hours with my little brother..didn't have the money for worms so i said.. grab some corn and white bread from the cuboard..man it was the right choice.. idk how but a lot of missed strikes and a lot of break offs (4lb test) but i managed to land one nice suckerfish that made the drag scream and doubled my little 4ft ultralight over for about 3-4 minutes. great fight and it was good to land a fish.. justin had a few bites and hooked his first on his own and it spit the hook. i need bigger hooks and thicker line for next time.. that and the fish were biting very very lite today i caught him on a small breadball the size of a globug and a peice of corn behind the bread may be a garbage type fish but they still have a place in my heart.. heres a few pics. enjoy!!
top pic is darker because i had to edit it to where you can see the whole fish.. camera takes bright pictures

brandon

Attachments

• IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
E

eggs

Ohh wow... nice fish.. I would go get tested for std's though..

N

nwkiller

tounge??? wow most of the time u gotta buy a fish "dinner" first!! thats funny nice catch

C

capblack

Brandon, you really need to get a girlfriend!!

brandon4455

brandon4455

well, i don''t have a girlfriend anymore so it's not cheating :lol: thanks for the laughs everyone you guys crack me up!

I

Ifishforfood

i like the fish but i dont know about the kiss!! yeah man i love sucker fishin!!! its my favorite fish to catch in the spring outta the columbia!

S

SantiamDrifter

You dont kiss fish, you eat them!

troutdude

troutdude

I still see that you have that nasty, nasty habit! ICK (means both "gross" and a fish disease, which I hope isn't transferable to humans for your sake). I hear that there are support groups that can help. But, we've got to get you past the denial stage first. That appears to be no easy feat!

Anyway...glad you and your bro had some fishing fun.

brandon4455

brandon4455

the funny part is im sick now and have some sort of flu like sickness. feeling better then this morning but damn that suckerfish! :lol:

troutdude

troutdude

...and now you know why the rest of us don't do it! <now to mention the whole psychological perspective...but this is a family forum...>