Who's all headed to the Eag tomorrow?

O
OnTheDrop
Ideceivefish said:
He might have seen fish all over...at the hatchery pen.

I am telling you, there are NO fish in that river right now. There were 15 people there and they all said they didn't see any or even get a strike. I studied every hole for 10 minutes at a time with glasses. Zero fish. There is a reason that the "Steelhead Slayer" didn't show up today. Because he knows there was nothing to catch. Now, tomorrow might be a different story.

I will still take you up on those lessons sometime. :)

I think I am starting to figure out the colors, size, etc, but I still think you all have something up your sleeve you are not sharing. I can guarantee it. :)

I will pay big money for the secret.

Okay, Well then you must have ran into 15 unfortunate people... Just try small pieces of yarn, Lil corkies, lil roe, Or spinners if you know how to fish them..Thats what i've hooked up on recently..and if you dont get anything in a spot you think has fish dont hesitate to move and cover a lot of water. You gotta put it where the fish are..

O
OnTheDrop
oh and also use small whatever you use.. more vibrant colors in the morning or evening, Or when the water is higher. And when its low try darker natural colors..

F
Flymstr
fish

fish

Hey Idecieve fish, I can't believe you are telling people one day makes a difference up there on the creek. You have been fishing here for how long???? Maybe telling people one day makes a difference up there would be a good idea, if you knew what you were talking about. One day does not make a difference up there. When the fish show up, they show up. I seriously only post about half my fish, so for you to say that one day I got into over 40 fish, and there was nothing there the next day, is just rediculous. There are fish there everyday, but if you stand in one spot, you cannot expect to get the fish that are moving. I am not trying to be an ass, I just don't know why people who don't get a :cool:lot of fish, and don't have experience on this creek, try to tell people what is up with them. I truly know this creek better than anyone out there, and I am telling you that the fishing is just going to get better everyday, so don't think they are not there. I am willing to help you out, so I just need to see you there again. talk to you later.:cool:

I
Ideceivefish
I believe you. I am just really frustrated right now. I guess I am blind, dumb and stupid. The fish must be holding in places that you can't see them. Maybe in 20 years from now I will figure it out. :think:

F
Flymstr
Fish

Fish

Na you are not dumb blind or stupid, at least I don't think so! Frustration will kill more fisherman than any thing else. It took me about ten years to figure this creek out perfectly. Only in the last 8 years have I really started slaying them. We need to meet up so I can help you. The fish are laying in the open, but the chromers can barely be seen, so you can be staring at a fish, and never spot it. I don't know how to explain this to you, except to say, just keep trying.:cool:

I
Ideceivefish
Alrighty. I will be gone by 9:30.

T
Troutier Bassier
Always look for movement not color..

F
Flymstr
Fish

Fish

Ok here it is. I know the creek so well, that I do not need to look for color or movement. Seriously I can step up to spot, look for about 5 seconds and tell you if there is a fish in the spot. The only reason is that i know every rock in this creek. If I come to spot and look in, and I don't see a rock, I know a fish is laying on top of it. I do see a lot of fish every year, but most of the time, I just see something that is not right, and then after you cast at them, if they move then you can track them. Just keep your eyes open and study every hole, more for the next time you are there so you know what may be different. Anything that does not look right, is probably a fish.:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
You should be a guide. Or atleast teach me.

I
Ideceivefish
He is one

F
Flymstr
Guide

Guide

I am a guide. It is what I do for a living in Alaska.:cool:

S
Scowboy
Flymstr is right. Most must take his words on faith, but I have seen the Burning Bush and am a believer. Even his dog is a 1%er.

T
Troutier Bassier
Flymstr Is a a Flymaster,he really catches 20+ fish a day! I've seen him hook 3 in front of me and I dont know how much he caught after I left. He is a really Helpful guy.. :)

One nate for me today. :)

I
Ideceivefish
F
Flymstr
Hey trout

Hey trout

After I left you, I freakin' killed em' bro. I got into 20 fish today, and landed 10. That one you saw was the second smallest of the day. They were huge today, and very aggressive. I know you saw where I hooked those fish, ( Stay out of that hole):naughty:;):D:lol: just Kidding. Fish it all you want, I still don't know if you can get em' there. I have never seen anyone get one there but me. I got three more out of there around 2:00 when I came back up. Good day today. I will post the pics on the site later. My buddy's were able too take home a limit each also.
See ya.:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
I have a fly rod now. :shock: ;)
Even though its a Piece of $HIT! (Foam Handled) I can still control and mend pretty good with it. Nice seeing you on the crick. And see you tomarrow.

I
Ideceivefish
Flymstr said:
After I left you, I freakin' killed em' bro. I got into 20 fish today, and landed 10. That one you saw was the second smallest of the day. They were huge today, and very aggressive. I know you saw where I hooked those fish, ( Stay out of that hole):naughty:;):D:lol: just Kidding. Fish it all you want, I still don't know if you can get em' there. I have never seen anyone get one there but me. I got three more out of there around 2:00 when I came back up. Good day today. I will post the pics on the site later. My buddy's were able too take home a limit each also.

You probably got the one I lost after landing my first one. :)

M
metalfisher76
Flymstr said:

huh?!!! What hole?? There aint a hole on the crick I haven`t landed a fish out of. Which one, huh, which one?;):lol: Purty sure I know the hole, and I beg to differ!