Where would you go to camp and fish?

N
nw5785
I want to go camping and be able fish for some steelies or salmon, where would the best river be for this? I was thinking the Wilson?

T
troutmasta
Thats some good thinkin!
Im headed coastal this weekend. Campin off 26

Casting Call
Casting Call
Ill be do'in the wilson/trask all this week starting monday. Might even check out the siletz. I want to get in on some early action. This should be the start of things to explode on the rivers. 30 year average tells me this IT! Including the pacfic/salmon river area. Camping,fishing, and summer is here. see ya'all later. I am GOING IN. cc

T
troutmasta
Just got back from a night at Spruce Run off of 26. Caught A ton of fish at Lost Lake Using....PowerBait. Green Power Eggs to be specific.
The rivers were pretty low, A little rain this week and we'll be in Biz. Tight Lines- TM

N
nw5785
troutmasta said:
Just got back from a night at Spruce Run off of 26. Caught A ton of fish at Lost Lake Using....PowerBait. Green Power Eggs to be specific.
The rivers were pretty low, A little rain this week and we'll be in Biz. Tight Lines- TM

Nice, I drove out and stayed in Seaside last night and noticed the same thing. Rain dancin over here.

H
HootYeah
Yeah I'd also love some recommendations on places to camp and fish for steelhead/salmon around Eugene! Cmon trolls, give up a spot! Ill share some love!

N
nw5785
I would suggest somewhere along the Siuslaw :) I don't know an exact location though I would think somewhere by Whitaker though.