WallEye Guys/Girls

C
cavdad45
No, this time I'm with Touche of Fly By Nite. Last time I was with Bob Roberts, but he was at taxidermy school when I tried to contact him for the Fathers' Day trip. By the way, that's Bob in the lastest Washington-Oregon Game & Fish magazine.

I'd like to fish with Ed, but can't find him on the web. It always goes to some other place.

T
Troutier Bassier
Yeppp. Theres no one better then Ed, He knows the river, Knows where the Walleye live. And he is a Great teacher

C
cavdad45
He is the godfather of Columbia walleye fishing.

Troutski
Troutski
Scouting weekend...

Scouting weekend...

This week my scouting trips start on Lookout Point res. for the location and food source for the Walleye in this res. It has the size and food base to support a nice population of Wallys, now it is up to us to find them and target them. I believe it is called a moral imperative, so if you see a light colored SmokerCraft bobbin in the wind chop stop by and introduce you self. Jigging soft plastics, and crawler spreaders for trolling - maybe even some deep diving crank baits; great that the res. is bait friendly...

Chuck

T
TTFishon
Troutski said:
This week my scouting trips start on Lookout Point res. for the location and food source for the Walleye in this res. It has the size and food base to support a nice population of Wallys, now it is up to us to find them and target them. I believe it is called a moral imperative, so if you see a light colored SmokerCraft bobbin in the wind chop stop by and introduce you self. Jigging soft plastics, and crawler spreaders for trolling - maybe even some deep diving crank baits; great that the res. is bait friendly...

Chuck

That would be cool if you can get into some. Good luck and keep us posted.

H
halibuthitman
scappoose bay

scappoose bay

have caught quite a few in scappoose bay and in mult channel on rappalas, wedding ring an crawlers trolled works well too.