Trespassing legal

B
bigfootfish
In Argentina it seems that holders of State Fishing Licenses are perfitted by their laws to trespass in pursuit of fish. Interesting.....:think: Here's a link to a blog(or whatever it is) discussing this as well as the Jurrassic Lake(Lake Strobel) in Argentina. GoogleEarth it by typing in the search window LAGO STROBEL, ARGENTINA.

Based off of one post on a forum I'm not sure I'd go traipsing about on private property in Argentina. Do you have any actual info into this?

I have to agree w/ MM. It's potentially a bad equation that could calculate in this fashion:

Gringo + trespassing = one way ticket (i.e. whereabouts unknown)

Gaucho's carry rifles. Wouldn't want to **** one off and wind up as insect food in the bottom of the stream - never hurts to have a friendly chat with a property owner before entering their land, even if the government says it's OK. Really - what the law says and what actual practice is can be very, very far apart.

GungasUncle said:
Gaucho's carry rifles. Wouldn't want to **** one off and wind up as insect food in the bottom of the stream - never hurts to have a friendly chat with a property owner before entering their land, even if the government says it's OK. Really - what the law says and what actual practice is can be very, very far apart.

Especially if the area is remote...

Contact Jimmy Houston. He's been to Argentina many times. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Click on the link I provided and read, please. That's where I read about about the legal trespass deal. I'm dubious about that too.

LOL...I wonder if Mr. Huston was chasin' MONSTER Browns instead of bass?

Back
Top Bottom