Trespassing legal

B
bigfootfish
In Argentina it seems that holders of State Fishing Licenses are perfitted by their laws to trespass in pursuit of fish. Interesting.....:think: Here's a link to a blog(or whatever it is) discussing this as well as the Jurrassic Lake(Lake Strobel) in Argentina. GoogleEarth it by typing in the search window LAGO STROBEL, ARGENTINA.

M
Modest_Man
Based off of one post on a forum I'm not sure I'd go traipsing about on private property in Argentina. Do you have any actual info into this?

troutdude
troutdude
I have to agree w/ MM. It's potentially a bad equation that could calculate in this fashion:

Gringo + trespassing = one way ticket (i.e. whereabouts unknown)

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Gaucho's carry rifles. Wouldn't want to **** one off and wind up as insect food in the bottom of the stream - never hurts to have a friendly chat with a property owner before entering their land, even if the government says it's OK. Really - what the law says and what actual practice is can be very, very far apart.

C
ChezJfrey
GungasUncle said:
Gaucho's carry rifles. Wouldn't want to **** one off and wind up as insect food in the bottom of the stream - never hurts to have a friendly chat with a property owner before entering their land, even if the government says it's OK. Really - what the law says and what actual practice is can be very, very far apart.

Especially if the area is remote...

H
Hawk
Contact Jimmy Houston. He's been to Argentina many times. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

B
bigfootfish
Click on the link I provided and read, please. That's where I read about about the legal trespass deal. I'm dubious about that too.

troutdude
troutdude
LOL...I wonder if Mr. Huston was chasin' MONSTER Browns instead of bass?