Together..............again!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Early last spring I got together with the FishWhisperer to pick up some Knowledge about Bass fishing. But last fall when my thoughts turned to
S&S we kind of lost track of each other. I was going to give him a call but he beat me to it. He broke his leg awhile back so he hadn't been out. Just one time he went and figured it wasn't working.......ha! Notice the walking cast!

Today I went to Hagg with him and his son to check out the Bass situation. We got on the water before 8 and went to the arm by ramp A and we picked up some smallies. They were about 10 to 12 feet hitting tubes, wackys, and such. We moved up to the dam and threw plugs. He was throwing one that ran about 10 ft deep and he picked up a couple of 12 in. trout. I was tossing one that ran about 5 ft. no hits. Then we eased along the west bank tossing tubes and wackys he picked a couple more, then the wind came up and the skiers showed up. There was a rush by the fisherman to get out of there.

The man can fish I'm here to tell you, I learn something new every time I go with him.

Dana

• fwhag.jpg
  • fwhag1.jpg
  • fwhag2.jpg
O
OnTheDrop
Cheers on all accounts~

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Looks like a great day!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bass
bass
Good job! You all did better than Zach and I. We fished hard for 3 small bass and a perch. The wind in the afternoon was pretty tough.

T
troutmasta
Nice Job Dana.
I've been fishing Newberg. We got this PIG the other day on soft plastics.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Nice I've been thinking about that I figured you were hitting it over there

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

B
bigsteel
good work man!!!!!!!!!!! i
bass are on my list

bass
bass
troutmasta said:
Nice Job Dana.
I've been fishing Newberg. We got this PIG the other day on soft plastics.

Dang, that is a chunk and a half!!

Fishwhisperer44
Fishwhisperer44
Lol, thanks Dana. It was a pleasure to fish with you again. I was throwing a deep diving custom painted crankbait, that I painted, I call the tualatin craw. It's been the hot ticket on the river this year.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Fishwhisperer44 said:
Lol, thanks Dana. It was a pleasure to fish with you again. I was throwing a deep diving custom painted crankbait, that I painted, I call the tualatin craw. It's been the hot ticket on the river this year.

After I hit send I knew I had forgot to mention that. I did sneak away with mine (your) plug.