To eliminate a species

O
OnTheFly
Places like New Zealand have had various creatures introduced to the country. Some have been beneficial such as the rainbow and brown trout. Others have been destructive such as possum. If there were a button you could push to eliminate a species within a 500 hundred mile radius of you, would you push the button and what would you choose? Mosquitoes, yellow jackets, carp, and Democrats come to mind.:D

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
dogs

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
I just gave four examples of the most nasty things around and you chose dogs? hahaha WTF?:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: eggs
C
Coastaldweller
Humans.

I would love a shot at Dictatorship.

T
tomriker
nutria

and fly fishers :pray:

E
eggs
OnTheFly said:
If there were a button you could push to eliminate a species within a 500 hundred mile radius of you, would you push the button and what would you choose? Democrats come to mind.:D

Well it was nice knowing you hahahaha

M
Metz84
Sea lions!

Reactions: eggs
C_Run
C_Run
Himalaya blackberry, starlings, English ivy, gorse. That would be a good start.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Stinging Nettle, Mosquito's, Skunks

J
jabs67
Mondays!!!!!!!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
nutria

and fly fishers :pray:

Man still laughing on that one ,whew ok nutria and even though I am either lucky or imune since I have never felt its affects thinking poison oak .

B
bryasch
I would have to say privet property

S
Sinkline
Flyfisherman! :lol:

T
TTFishon
I'm going to say fleas. Not that I have them, but my dogs get them from time to time and it's hard for me to find a purpose for them.

jamisonace
jamisonace
My first thought was people.....can I just choose people other than those that I like?

Coastaldweller said:
Humans.

I would love a shot at Dictatorship.

troutdude
troutdude
Bankies (or boaters) who leave litter behind!

brandon4455
brandon4455
poachers and sea lions

O
OnTheFly
Polo shirts

M
meluvtrout
OnTheFly said:
Places like New Zealand have had various creatures introduced to the country. Some have been beneficial such as the rainbow and brown trout. Others have been destructive such as possum. If there were a button you could push to eliminate a species within a 500 hundred mile radius of you, would you push the button and what would you choose? Mosquitoes, yellow jackets, carp, and Democrats come to mind.:D

I think without considering the consequences, suggesting to eliminate a species is a very selfish form of thinking.The world would have been such a dull place to live in had we eliminated things we didn't like. For once, there wouldn't have been peeps still trying to vote red after seeing the candidates they could come up with. (Seriously, really????)
I say keep them all, so we still have something to talk and laugh about. Yes, even the mosquitoes, to feed the frogs.

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
meluvtrout said:
I think without considering the consequences, suggesting to eliminate a species is a very selfish form of thinking.The world would have been such a dull place to live in had we eliminated things we didn't like. For once, there wouldn't have been peeps still trying to vote red after seeing the candidates they could come up with. (Seriously, really????)
I say keep them all, so we still have something to talk and laugh about. Yes, even the mosquitoes, to feed the frogs.
Awe com'on MLT you should know me better than that.:) The sarcasm in this thread is thick which was my intention. Besides, I did say a 500 mile radius which means the mosquitoes would rebound back in about two days. Fly fishermen in about an hour if the hatch was on.:D