Thursday/Friday deal

O
OnTheDrop
I'm going to offer one of my last deals this Fall to my buds on OFF.

Same as last week..125$ per person, for a full day fishing this Thursday and Friday. Things are about to bust loose!

We have a couple different fisheries from the Valley to the Coast to choose from.

Phone is having a few issues so please message over this if you are interested. ( I should have a new one by tomorrow, sorry if anyone on here is trying to get ahold of me ) I've went in swimming for 2 fish the last 4 days, and yesterday's really took a toll on my phone. Word of advice... Zip your damn zippers up, that's what they are for. Ha!:peace:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
what's this I keep hearing about young fishing guides going overboard to net fish?

that sounds dangerous, I mean, tidewater is cold, deep, full of scary creatures, it just sounds reckless and a good way to get chopped into bait by another boats propeller. Is it really necessary, what are the nets for anyway, and...what? a drift boat? and the water isn't usually very deep? oh that's different. never mind.

(moral: Tanner takes putting fish in the net very seriously, just ask his non-functioning phone).

P
pinstriper
That's really unfair, Roger. I saw him dunk the think without even leaving the boat !

He never loses his hat, though. Maybe he should keep the phone under it to keep it safe.

O
OnTheDrop
I am a new owner of the iPhone6. Had some trouble with ICloud and lost 900 out of my 1600 pictures, and have virtually none of my friends or clients contacts.... Not a good time for that!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
pinstriper said:
He never loses his hat, though. Maybe he should keep the phone under it to keep it safe.

it was so dang hot here the other day, he needed some cabbage leaves under the hat to stay cool!