Things you have hooked besides for fish

T
Thuggin4Life
OnTheFly said:
Similar thing happened to me too. Summer of 09 I'm fishing from a pontoon boat on Detroit Reservoir where the South Santiam dumps in. Mid afternoon, it's was hot, my throat was parched, and all I could think about was how good a cold beer would be. No sooner had that thought crossed my mind when I looked down and found an unopened Coors Light floating beside me. I promptly scooped it up with my net, cracked it open and killed it. And it was as cold as the Santiam!

thats crazy becasue i was drinking the 22oz mickeys i had bought with my last pennies thinking about how i was gonna get another beer and i walk out on the log cast and on the retrieve i look down and see this 12oz can of miller highlife colder thaqn the mackenzie. if only things like this would happen more often.

B
bigsteel
OnTheFly said:
Similar thing happened to me too. Summer of 09 I'm fishing from a pontoon boat on Detroit Reservoir where the South Santiam dumps in. Mid afternoon, it's was hot, my throat was parched, and all I could think about was how good a cold beer would be. No sooner had that thought crossed my mind when I looked down and found an unopened Coors Light floating beside me. I promptly scooped it up with my net, cracked it open and killed it. And it was as cold as the Santiam!

that must have been some beer Jim cause only the north santiam flows into detroit:lol::lol::lol: i couldnt resist

O
OnTheFly
bigsteel said:
that must have been some beer Jim cause only the north santiam flows into detroit:lol::lol::lol: i couldnt resist
:redface: OK then the beer was as cold as the North Santiam:D

S
SALTYFISH
I was on three rivers sunday and pulled up a rotten fish corps!! blew my mind there was no flesh left just a whole skeleton.
first time for every thing i guess.

A
Amberjack
San Diego... tuna troll. Hit a 40lb bag of garbage. Thought it was a bluefin.

Sagauro Lake AZ, hooked into something big, ended up being a beach towell.