The First annual fish OFF...

B
bigsteel
wickiup would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill make it to this one. Never been to wickiup but it sounds like a awesome lake

jamisonace
jamisonace
Does anyone have any experience at Miller Lake? It's the only water in Oregon that is open to fishing 24hrs a day. From what I hear there are huge browns in there as well as Kokanee. I hear it usually isn't very accessible until around fathers day. I plan on getting up there this summer to check it out. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fish it, I'd be much obliged.

N
nwkiller
all i know is when it is hittable bring your "napalm bug spray" the skeets get HUGE up there, but makes for great fishing, ive hit it april through july, lots of shallows try the north end

M
mosd
nwkiller said:
all i know is when it is hittable bring your "napalm bug spray" the skeets get HUGE up there, but makes for great fishing, ive hit it april through july, lots of shallows try the north end

i second that!!! be prepaired as soon as yea leave the truck, cause there waiting for ya.... ive never fished the lake but have drove to the campground to check things out on my way to the williamson river

N
nwkiller
like vultures, there so big in the evenings they swarm around and buzzing like bees

T
Throbbit _Shane
jamisonace said:
Does anyone have any experience at Miller Lake? It's the only water in Oregon that is open to fishing 24hrs a day. From what I hear there are huge browns in there as well as Kokanee. I hear it usually isn't very accessible until around fathers day. I plan on getting up there this summer to check it out. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fish it, I'd be much obliged.

Iv never been to Miller lake, but iv been to Lake of the Woods and its also a lake that is open to fish 24 hours a day, although its iced over right now. Its in the SE zone in the regs.

jamisonace
jamisonace
That's good to know. I had heard wrong that Miller was the only lake open 24 hours a day in Oregon.

Throbbit _Shane said:
Iv never been to Miller lake, but iv been to Lake of the Woods and its also a lake that is open to fish 24 hours a day, although its iced over right now. Its in the SE zone in the regs.