Thanks Dave-FP!

C
colbypearson
Certainly didn't want to swim downstream, thanks for letting me use the fishcat for the weekend!

I might be a future fishcat customer come next season, nice sturdy pontoon boats :cool:

IMAG1162-1.jpg

Reactions: bass
E
eugene1
Nice smallies both of you!

J
jabs67
Very nice!!!! Great job.

T
troutmasta
I love fishing for smallies! Nice job!

F
fishindude
Good on them . Customer still means something to them evidently.:clap::clap:

J
Johnny Southpaw
Damn that's a nice Smallie! Great job!

W
waco
Good deal Shane! And nice fish guys!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
That's a nice fish!!!! Well done Colby, Dave also!!!!

bass
bass
Nice fish guys! Man Colby, that is one chunky looking smallmouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
H
Hendo30
Way to go Gents...thanks for sharing

F
Finneus Polebender
Your more than welcome Colby. I agree the fishcats are a step up from the creek companys. Oh and way nice smallies guys , oh and thx for the lifetime supply of plastics LOL the kids will all get bass gear.

D
durantmatt
I had my creek company sport lt stolen from. Well just the pontoons. I still have the frame and seat and oars. throbbit it looks like you have the sport lt too. Ill give you these parts if you want them? Only got 1 day of fishing with it so pretty still brand new

T
Throbbit _Shane
durantmatt said:
I had my creek company sport lt stolen from. Well just the pontoons. I still have the frame and seat and oars. throbbit it looks like you have the sport lt too. Ill give you these parts if you want them? Only got 1 day of fishing with it so pretty still brand new

I have spare pontoons. The covers are torn and could probably be sewn back together, the bladders are ok for the most part, they have small leaks but not noticeable until the next morning. The pontoons are yours if you want them?