Supplying Live Sand Shrimp for upcoming springer season in Oregon

bmjpnw
bmjpnw
Hi guys, my name is Brian. I am supplier of live sand shrimp from Eugene. I am looking to gauge some interest of any fisherman looking for a store near them to have a fresh shrimp delivery for this upcoming springer season.
We are currently delivering shrimp to select spots around Oregon for winter steelhead. Those include Glenwood Food Mart (Wilson), Hebo Market (Nestucca, Three Rivers), Siletz Gas and Market, Estacada Tackle Shop, and Mazama sporting goods in Eugene.

Of course coming up, we will be transitioning to supplying sand shrimp for the springer season. We will also be supplying our own cured sand shrimp and coon shrimp at price points favorable for the fisherman. This is our busiest season of the year, but we are looking to expand. If you have a store near you that maybe used to supply and no longer does, or maybe you are unhappy with the quality of the shrimp, leave a suggestion below. I will looking to speak with these stores and hopefully add quality shrimp to more stores. If you already buy our shrimp - firstly, thank you - but let me know how you like the quality or any question you may have about them.

Thanks for your time in advance, good luck out there this year
20240206_084948.jpg

Reactions: SparkyofSoCal
C
cchinook
bmjpnw said:
Hi guys, my name is Brian. I am supplier of live sand shrimp from Eugene. I am looking to gauge some interest of any fisherman looking for a store near them to have a fresh shrimp delivery for this upcoming springer season.
We are currently delivering shrimp to select spots around Oregon for winter steelhead. Those include Glenwood Food Mart (Wilson), Hebo Market (Nestucca, Three Rivers), Siletz Gas and Market, Estacada Tackle Shop, and Mazama sporting goods in Eugene.

Of course coming up, we will be transitioning to supplying sand shrimp for the springer season. We will also be supplying our own cured sand shrimp and coon shrimp at price points favorable for the fisherman. This is our busiest season of the year, but we are looking to expand. If you have a store near you that maybe used to supply and no longer does, or maybe you are unhappy with the quality of the shrimp, leave a suggestion below. I will looking to speak with these stores and hopefully add quality shrimp to more stores. If you already buy our shrimp - firstly, thank you - but let me know how you like the quality or any question you may have about them.

Thanks for your time in advance, good luck out there this year View attachment 640481
Bi Mart stores

C_Run
C_Run
There used to be a shop in Philomath and a gas station in Monmouth that had them. They were a great resource for us mid- valley folks headed to the Alsea Siletz, and the Nestucca.

Diehard
Diehard
I would recommend you stock them in carver at the little market across from carver hanger you would probably sell a lot out of there

bmjpnw
bmjpnw
Diehard said:
I would recommend you stock them in carver at the little market across from carver hanger you would probably sell a lot out of there
I will stop by there. Thank you for the tip.

bmjpnw
bmjpnw
C_Run said:
There used to be a shop in Philomath and a gas station in Monmouth that had them. They were a great resource for us mid- valley folks headed to the Alsea Siletz, and the Nestucca.
Philomath has been an interest for us for a while. We have stopped by a few stores but so far no interest. I will keep that area in mind and write a reply here again if anything changes. I agree, we need to have a viable option for valley folks headed out to those rivers you mentioned. Thank you for your your reply.