Stripers

M
mosd
sportyguy66 said:
DID SOME SAY STRIPERS ;)
Maybe theres hope afterall. I'm moving up to Central Oregon at the end of the month Leaving All my honey holes right when All the Nice Striped ones start to move into my home water. Sounds like the rivers that have the stripers up there are more suited for Bait fishing or trolling. I make my own Topwater Plugs for chasing the stripers and was hoping I'll be able to still continue to throw the wood at some up there too.

where do yea go fishing for the stripers sportyguy?

B
Boywhofishes
yeah topwater stuff works fairly well on the stripers up here

G
grampa ron
stripers

stripers

Where do you fish for stripers with top water lures?

H
Hawk
I started goin' Striper fishin back in 1959...............................:lol::lol::lol:....................................:cool::cool::cool::cool:..............................c&r a bunch............................deepfried some fillets with fried taters & onions, coleslaw & cornbread tooo.................YUMMY...

H
Hawk
sportyguy66 said:
DID SOME SAY STRIPERS ;)
Maybe theres hope afterall. I'm moving up to Central Oregon at the end of the month Leaving All my honey holes right when All the Nice Striped ones start to move into my home water. Sounds like the rivers that have the stripers up there are more suited for Bait fishing or trolling. I make my own Topwater Plugs for chasing the stripers and was hoping I'll be able to still continue to throw the wood at some up there too.

Those are Mighty Beautiful Lunkers Brother SportyGuy......................:D:D

Great Job.................................:clap::clap::clap:

Welcome to the Family...