Steel head float trip

J
jathrtn
I have a single person pontoon. I was wondering if anyone else had a yak, or toon and might want to meet up on a weekend, meet a new fishing buddy, and to float the clackamas, or sandy?

B
bagold53
I have floated the Clack from Upper boat ramp to Carver on multiple trips. I can be a lot of fun. How much experience do you have?

D
DirectDrive
bagold53 said:
I have floated the Clack from Upper boat ramp to Carver on multiple trips. I can be a lot of fun. How much experience do you have?
Any pics of yourself and your boat ?
If you tell jokes, a sample joke or two would be welcome.

:D

O
OnTheDrop
Ahaha

J
jathrtn
I have floated mciver to Barton a couple times. I have also floated oxbo to dabney.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Only after he has a fifth of whiskey in him tho. Ha!

DirectDrive said:

EOBOY
EOBOY
jathrtn said:
I have a single person pontoon. I was wondering if anyone else had a yak, or toon and might want to meet up on a weekend, meet a new fishing buddy, and to float the clackamas, or sandy?

Bagold53 and I have done a short trip to with each other. I have a canoe I want to use Fri. but I would be good holding off till the weekend. PM me if you want, I'm not a good fisherman, Tanner will tell you that, but I do love a crowd.

Dana

EOBOY
EOBOY
DirectDrive said:

Sample joke; When the white man discovered this country, Indians were running it. No taxes or Debt, and the women did all the work! White man thought he could improve on a system like that?