Spinning Steele...

Troutski
Troutski
Went to my favorite creek this morning...the water was in perfect shape, a little high but dropping. All the holes were full to the brim, as a spinning gear angler this is my time, flies just can't get deep enough quick enough. First hole I stop at (Bobs Hole) a very respectable CutThroat Trout.. The last hole, first cast produced a very nice Native, 29"er and quite the acrobat. Something about a Steelhead Leaping in a pool, it's like slow motion. This fish tested both my skill and my drag, very lucky to live as close as I do to this fishery. No pictures, by my self...going again in the morning with BentRod....No rain, plenty of mudd and slippery slops. Great morning on the water..

Chuck

Sounds like an awesome day. I hope you have a better one tomorrow.

Sounds like your arm is better...can't beat a good day on the water. Well,a heater helps a lot this time of year. Hope you limit out today and have a ball doing it. :clap: :clap:

Good deal-I wish that I could get out today-maybe later this week

Good job man have fun again today! Think I know where you are going but I don't fully understand that ecosystem and wouldn't have thought to go up there this time of year. Good luck and maybe we will see a pic or two tonight.

Back
Top Bottom