Skunk Slayers,arise!!!

A
autofisher
Thursday it is

Thursday it is

So we've decided on Thursday, but we still need a good idea of where to go.

N
ninja2010
well, i was at this hole - the OFF hole, as bigdog calls it - lotsa bank space, lots of fish jumping and laughing at bankies... i was skunked again yesterday and today, but bigdog bagged a 27 incher. and someone else landed one that's bigger yesterday evening.

Last edited:
K
Kodiak
ninja2010 said:
well, i was at this hole - the OFF hole, as bigdog calls it - lotsa bank space, lots of fish jumping and laughing at bankies... i was skunked again yesterday and today, but bigdog bagged a 27 incher. and someone else landed one that's bigger yesterday evening.

When is it? Perhaps I could come along and watch. Ya like thats gonna happen....Been almost 3 1/2 weeks since I've been on the water.....here fishy fishy:cool:

F
FishFinger
Did you decided? The Money hole on Thursday?

My advice be the first ones on the bank 30 mins before sunrise and dead drift GTD corkies till the sun comes up. There after change it up to more traditional dead drift rigs.

If this is where your going, pm me.

B
BIG D
Wish I could join you all, would love to slay some stinking varmets of my own or help some of my fellow freinds but that dirty 4 letter word ( work ) has me on that day I have mondays and tuesdays off, but wish you all good hunting

N
ninja2010
FishFinger said:
dead drift GTD corkies till the sun comes up.

newbie question... what's GTD corkies? :rolleyes:
(i know what corkies are... btw, so you don't need to elaborate on that...)

K
Kodiak
ninja2010 said:
newbie question... what's GTD corkies? :rolleyes:
(i know what corkies are... btw, so you don't need to elaborate on that...)

(Glow in the dark+pink yarn) +6lb UG leader x #1owner super needle
2 =
Limit of dead skunks

N
ninja2010
ahhhhh... sooooo...

A
autofisher
Got the day, got the place......

Got the day, got the place......

............ I'm hoping that whoever's out there with us gets into a lot of fish too. It's gonna be a nice change of scenery and it'll definitely boost some spirits if we're all gettin some blood on the rocks. Can't wait. Fish OFF part 2....... Revenge Of The OFFers...............

F
FishKiller23
ninja2010 said:

Thats a pretty good spot.. it does have plenty of room for every one and u can run corkies,spinners,bobber and jigs.

C
Cracker
FishKiller23 said:
Thats a pretty good spot.. it does have plenty of room for every one and u can run corkies,spinners,bobber and jigs.

Are you guys talking about this Thursday? Is this an exclusive good old boy thing or can anyone attend. I am new here so I am not sure how you operate.
I have heard that you folks aren't a bunch of poopo heads like the ifish people can be.

F
FishKiller23
Welcome to the forum. As far as I know any one can join in on the fun. :)

K
Kodiak
Cracker said:
Are you guys talking about this Thursday? Is this an exclusive good old boy thing or can anyone attend. I am new here so I am not sure how you operate.
I have heard that you folks aren't a bunch of poopo heads like the ifish people can be.

I guess we'll take that as a compliment! Usually when a post like this comes up its a dog pile to fill the crick...but it aint my trip.

Hey Auto fisher...I dug out the super duper extra fancy, sparkley, midgets, buffed, polished them, soaked them in the finest smelling fish attractants, UV coated them...and even let them eat, and promised not to bang the gunny sack on the rocks. If its ok with your mom..Can I come play to?

F
Fishtopher
If a lot of folks are comin, then I agree with the newly dubbed OFF Hole. Theres water for all kinds of fishing. And Im sure youre welcome to come Cracker! If they let me play, Im sure you would be no problem.:)

F
Fishtopher
Raincatcher said:
I am sooo ready for this! I am open to any day but Tuesday. It would be abso-freaking-lutely awesome to get a bunch of OFFers on the water at the same time and show others how to fish AND have fun. This OFFer is open to any and all members wanting to slay skunks!

Looks like permission was granted a while back....

C
Cracker
FishKiller23 said:
Welcome to the forum. As far as I know any one can join in on the fun. :)

Right on! Was it this Thursday or next?
Do you get together like this very often?
Sounds like a good time.

F
Fishtopher
recently a lot of us have been fishing the same holes, whether we knew it or not. but most of time theres at least two of us OFFers Getten'um. and youre right, its good times!

F
FishKiller23
Kodiak said:
I guess we'll take that as a compliment! Usually when a post like this comes up its a dog pile to fill the crick...but it aint my trip.

Hey Auto fisher...I dug out the super duper extra fancy, sparkley, midgets, buffed, polished them, soaked them in the finest smelling fish attractants, UV coated them...and even let them eat, and promised not to bang the gunny sack on the rocks. If its ok with your mom..Can I come play to?

If Kodiak comes and brings his special top secret TCO Spinner 3000 then there is no way I am coming!!!!!

T
Troutier Bassier
FishKiller23 said:
If Kodiak comes and brings his special top secret TCO Spinner 3000 then there is no way I am coming!!!!!
Theres NO Competition

K
Kodiak
FishKiller23 said:

Everybody that fishes with me knows what happens when I break out the new stuff....Nothing. I promise not spook all the fish. Be sides I know how to drift fish. I'll even take a shower and stand down wind.