Skunk Slayers,arise!!!

O
osmosis
Just make sure to leave that chart and blue thing at home :lol: !!

K
Kodiak
osmosis said:
Just make sure to leave that chart and blue thing at home :lol: !!

Think the red and chart would work better?:rolleyes::lol::think:

P
plunkme
hmm this sounds fun maybe ill join in too, i can always use a few pointers about drifting

A
autofisher
Everyone can come....

Everyone can come....

It's not a good ol boy party or anything like that. It's about the people who are sick and tired of gettin thier tales whooped up and down the river by the fish. It's about learning new water, techniques, tips ans pointers from other OFFers. More than anything.... It's about having fun and being on the water. Can't wait to slay some skunks up there. Hope to see a ton of you out there.

K
Kodiak
autofisher said:
It's not a good ol boy party or anything like that. It's about the people who are sick and tired of gettin thier tales whooped up and down the river by the fish. It's about learning new water, techniques, tips ans pointers from other OFFers. More than anything.... It's about having fun and being on the water. Can't wait to slay some skunks up there. Hope to see a ton of you out there.

Does that include midgets?

A
autofisher
Kodiak said:
Does that include midgets?

Fancy or non fancy?
Cause we're doin some skunk slayin. You might have to pull out the entire circus you have locked up in your back closet. That includes bearded ladies, show ponies, and contortionists. I know you can do it, you're the ring master for pete's sake.

WTF is pete? And why do we care about his sake?

K
Kodiak
autofisher said:
Fancy or non fancy?
Cause we're doin some skunk slayin. You might have to pull out the entire circus you have locked up in your back closet. That includes bearded ladies, show ponies, and contortionists. I know you can do it, you're the ring master for pete's sake.

WTF is pete? And why do we care about his sake?

I even let the midgets eat to day!...breaking out the midgets so fancy they could be in a grey poupon commercial!..The bearded lady is already hitch hiking in that general direction...I will need you to bring the cheese grader. As far as the contortionist ..WE'll buddy..I keep her chained to the..uh..family oriented...stove..personal chef..thats it:whistle::redface::naughty:

Pete is my step dad. We care for his sake because the last time he caught a fish was about the time they invented color, the time before that is when they just had come out with dirt.

S
starion87le
What time is this going to be on thursday?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
NOT just for guys!

NOT just for guys!

Not only is this NOT a "good ol boy" shindig,it's not even just for guys! :naughty: I would love to have more female company. Any of you gals who read this or hear about it,YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US ALSO! :dance: Please feel free to grab your gear and join us. Tyra,Kimberly,Linda,Christy,Jeanna,Jaimey,Jeepergal,any other gals? You guys know your ladies are welcome,don't forget to tell them. :D

A
autofisher
Time is whenever you can get up there. We're coming from Salem and are trying to meet up with some people who know the area better than us. But if you know the area, feel free to head up there. We'll be there sooner or later.

S
starion87le
I won't be there until around 6:00PM or so.:think: Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some people then! Gotta work :naughty:

A
autofisher
Well, if I can get away with it, I'm planning on not comin back till I have some fish to throw in the freezer. Might take me all day/night. Guess the wife's gonna have to put my dinner in the tupperware, cause Momma..... I gots to get me some fish:pray:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Get ready fish,here I come!

Get ready fish,here I come!

WoooHooo! :dance: See y'all in the morning! :D G'night now.:cool: