Siltcoos and Tahkenitch

T
Thuggin4Life
Mike123 said:
You guys dating now? :lol:

So when a guy is frends with a girl who he happens to fish with they are dating? If thats the rules then there are a lot af gay fishermen on this site. I don't have a drivers liscense (or a boaters liscense)and have boat. Jeanna doesn't have a boat. easy to do the math. If anyone wants to tow my boat we can go out on a date. just send me a pm. I enjoy long walks on the beach...............

M
Markcanby
:lol::lol::rolleyes::lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Ok haha just checking..

I got a smaller boat but have to borrow my dad's truck all the time to pull it.
It would look a little funny seeing a lowered Honda Prelude towing a boat. :lol:

I have the opposite situation.My dad borrows my rig to tow his boat, because he's paranoid about something happening to his precious vehicle (fully restored '63 chevy II) and my mom...won't let him touch her truck hardly ever lol, and their other car is a nissan maxima (see "no hitch") . So he's always harassing me about using my vehicle, so I go along...and usually it's alright, but lately, man, he's had his panties in a twist, and it's just a tense day on the water...and it's not supposed to be like that! So I jump at any oppurtunity to get on the water with other people lol.

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:
So when a guy is frends with a girl who he happens to fish with they are dating? If thats the rules then there are a lot af gay fishermen on this site. I don't have a drivers liscense (or a boaters liscense)and have boat. Jeanna doesn't have a boat. easy to do the math. If anyone wants to tow my boat we can go out on a date. just send me a pm. I enjoy long walks on the beach...............

Did i make you blush.. :D

I'd be happy to go on a fishing date N-E time. :lol::lol::lol:

W
windburnt
hey thuggin, u forgot to mention the 1000lbs dock u caught...lmao:lol:

W
windburnt
heres my only fish from that day.

J
JeannaJigs
windburnt said:
heres my only fish from that day.

That's a beast lol

L
lizardman
Timber said:
Heading to Siltcoos the 22nd, and it's supposed to rain beforehand. Go ahead and bash me, but why in the world would you want to take a pitbull fishing let alone own one? They are a breed that should be exterminated. Sorry for the possible hijack, but it raises my hackles.

Timber, you sir are out of line.

Pitbulls only have a bad reputation due to the media sensationalizing stories about them. Yes pitbulls have bitten people, but so have chihuahuas and collies (God forbid that Lassie might have bitten someone). Most of the pitbulls I have met were very loving and loyal dogs to their families and at most would slobber on you if you weren't petting them, in fact the most vicious thing I have ever seen a pitbull do is to pin my feet to the floor by laying on them and then rolling over to have her belly scratched.

Jeanna, thank you for the info on the two water systems.

Dave

J
JeannaJigs
lizardman said:
Timber, you sir are out of line.

Pitbulls only have a bad reputation due to the media sensationalizing stories about them. Yes pitbulls have bitten people, but so have chihuahuas and collies (God forbid that Lassie might have bitten someone). Most of the pitbulls I have met were very loving and loyal dogs to their families and at most would slobber on you if you weren't petting them, in fact the most vicious thing I have ever seen a pitbull do is to pin my feet to the floor by laying on them and then rolling over to have her belly scratched.

Jeanna, thank you for the info on the two water systems.

Dave

Come on...The horse has been dead for 2 weeks...Please keep this somewhat on track...we don't need to go back to that uglyness...Believe you me, I have my thoughts on that whole comment, as I already posted...but we can't keep goin' down that road.

L
lizardman
Sorry Jeanna,
but that comment (the one I quoted) just struck me very wrong.

Dave

J
JeannaJigs
I know..trust me, it did me too, and many other members...Best thing to do is to just go fishing so there will be a decent report :)

T
Thuggin4Life
windburnt said:
hey thuggin, u forgot to mention the 1000lbs dock u caught...lmao:lol:

Oh yeah I hooked into a state record dock to bad it spit the hook.

T
Thuggin4Life
Mike123 said:
Did i make you blush.. :D

I'd be happy to go on a fishing date N-E time. :lol::lol::lol:

Well I am unemployed at the moment so whenever you want to take me out let me know. Just remember to shave and dress you best. man i love the smell of aftershave and some tight jeans. lmao seriously though if you need to get out on the water we can take my boat if you want. I always heve boat gas. And might be able to throw a few bucks in your tank.

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
Well I am unemployed at the moment so whenever you want to take me out let me know. Just remember to shave and dress you best. man i love the smell of aftershave and some tight jeans. lmao seriously though if you need to get out on the water we can take my boat if you want. I always heve boat gas. And might be able to throw a few bucks in your tank.

Not going to comment.

S
steelhead_stalkers
JeannaJigs said:
Not going to comment.

Is someone getting jealous?! LOL :lol: :lol:

J
JeannaJigs
steelhead_stalkers said:

Nope? just thought "i love the smell of aftershave and some tight jeans." was hilarious, but...not right lol. So I guess I have commented.

T
Thuggin4Life
steelhead_stalkers said:

So when are you and Daniel going out on your first date to the coho lakes in search of 20lbers?

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:

HAHA! :lol: That's funny right there I dont care who you are.
Im also a broke college student. IF, I ever get my loan I will be down there!
And I will bring my boat or come pick yours up. And i will make sure I haven't showered in weeks and smell like a tule salmon. :D:lol:

JeannaJigs said:
Nope? just thought "i love the smell of aftershave and some tight jeans." was hilarious, but...not right lol. So I guess I have commented.

Now if I was fishin with you JJ, that's when I'd have my tight pants and after shave on. :lol::lol::lol:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Thuggin4Life said:
So when are you and Daniel going out on your first date to the coho lakes in search of 20lbers?

Very soon! You will know, seems it has not opened up yet so we will still be harassing the Chinook until November sometime! ;)

T
Thuggin4Life
steelhead_stalkers said:
Very soon! You will know, seems it has not opened up yet so we will still be harassing the Chinook until November sometime! ;)

Yeah i wouldn't fish either lake until the dams open. Waste of time. There's no fish.