Sandy river steelhead 2-3-10

B
boberdown
HAD A GREAT DAY ON THE SANDY TODAY!!! I caught 1 nice hatchery little buck about 7 lbs and let go two very nice natives! one 12 lbs and the other at least 18 lbs the biggest steelhead i ever caught... sorry no pic of that one my friend did not hit the save button on the cell camera phone and trust me i wanted to kill him:mad:
marmont dam area/ eggs w/whiteand orange yarn
god bless
boberdown

Nice fish!! Way to go.:)

:clap:Wow what a day..I am torn between there and the Wilson:think: Good Job Bobber Down:D

Nice fish man! Seems you have getting into a few each trip.

way to keep slammin em:clap::clap::clap:

Man nice fish and that 18lber i bet was nice.

18 lb er''

18 lb er''

sandyboy said:
Man nice fish and that 18lber i bet was nice.

hey bud! i have to tell you it was a blast! it fought for 20 + min and came out of the water at leat 10 times it was a buitiful buck with a nice red stripe down the side it was kind of dark so i was thinking it might have been a summer going back down? unless he was in the water since nov or dec ? anyway i will never forget the fight! in my memory forever! going again to marrow let you know how i do.
thanks boberdown

Man your makin me sick too bad i have nobody to go with.Good job thanks for report

Nice work! It's good to see the fish are back in...tried last week up there and it was pretty dead.

Steelhunter said:
Nice work! It's good to see the fish are back in...tried last week up there and it was pretty dead.

i did too! a couple days were dead.. and then that little shot of rain sparked some in there, im going to hit it up sun.

Nice work man, your slayin em up there:D.

Back
Top Bottom