Sandy River 2/12/10

C
Cohosanders
beaverfan said:
Here's my catch of the day on the Sandy! Landed one and lost one that was in the 15-20lb class after a long fight.

You killed the skunk it looks like bro:clap: I am headed out to garbage hole for my valentines chromer. Way2Go Beaverfan:clap: and of course you too jeffcycles, onemore, and eastcountyrookie:D

E
eggs
I drove to dodge Friday but couldn't get myself to stand with 10 othere people in the rain.. sat there in the black S2000 for about 20mins then left..

H
Hook
eggs said:
I drove to dodge Friday but couldn't get myself to stand with 10 othere people in the rain.. sat there in the black S2000 for about 20mins then left..
I was leaving as you pulled up -white truck-. you parked next to.

E
eggs
Thought tat might have been ya in the green hat.. I should have said hi.. I had already convinced myself that a warm house was in order... looks like fishing was hot.. I was just getting over being sick...

G
GDBrown
Good looking fish

Good looking fish

beaverfan said:
I hooked both of mine close to a mile below cedar creek.

So now the question is, did you Kill them with Skunk Killer Tackle?

T
troutmasta
OneMore said:
Yes the Sandy did put out a few fish. I wouldn't call it red hot or even hot at all but warming up. troutmasta and Beaverfan I think I saw you guys on your way out. Well done on killing the skunk :clap: I managed to pick one up as well.

were you the guy that hooked that pig (got OFF) in the slaughter hole as we walked out?