2/23 Coastal float

T
TimberTodd
My wife's cousin is visiting for the first time from Minn. I called Tanner and he got us on the water Tues. We meet at Mills Bridge and he proceeded to put some distance between us and the aluminum and fiberglass flotilla. We did 2 floats on the Wilson and 1 on the Trask that day. I lost 1 at the boat and 1 in some fast water before finally bringing a nice hatchery hen to the net. Side drifting was new to Brian and he missed several takes before hooking up with this buck. It may not be the brightest, but his enthusiasm and excitement made up for that. His Midwest accent is straight out of the movie Fargo. Too listen to him call the fish to bite was great. Tanner worked his tail off due to some NASTY wind. We didn't get a bump on the second drift, but I did loose another fish on the Trask that went for a pink worm. I also had the opportunity to meet Hans, Dana and Chez as were prepping for our second drift. It was great to meet you guys. I hope you had success. Tanner thanks for another fantastic trip. My wife hinted at going on a drift next season.
IMG_0001.jpg

T
troutmasta
Shweet! Glad you could him into a fish nice job Todd....and Tanner I guess.

C
ChezJfrey
TimberTodd said:
My wife's cousin is visiting for the first time from Minn.

LOL, I chatted with him a little bit and I thought I recognized that accent...I just KNEW he had to be from either Minnesota or Wisconsin! My parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles and cousins are almost all there and I've visited many times; I know that sound :)

Good to have briefly met you TimberTodd.

F
Fishpdx
Pink worm still strikes

T
TimberTodd
ChezJfrey said:
LOL, I chatted with him a little bit and I thought I recognized that accent...I just KNEW he had to be from either Minnesota or Wisconsin! My parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles and cousins are almost all there and I've visited many times; I know that sound :)

Good to have briefly met you TimberTodd.
I will have to say the folks from that part of the Midwest are so easy going and personable.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
It's great Tanner got you and your cousin in some fish.
It's always nice to meet OFF members on the river.
I also have family from the North country, 1st time my wife visited there she couldn't believe the accent. She thought we had been exaggerating.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk