Sandy report 3/19

D
DriftOR
Floated from Oxbow to Dabney without a bite. I talked to 8 or 9 boats and only 1 boat had fish (2, and they released a native) and I saw 1 native caught in the a.m. Both were pulling plugs or diver and bait. If anybody was catchin today, I am not above taking advice from anonymous strangers;)

F
fishingfreak
I was in on that float and you are absolutely correct only 1 hatch and 1 Nate was caught and that was out of the 7 boats that were in on the float! Pretty Slow and we hit it very hard on different seams, bait, and techniques!

F
fishingfreak
Sorry I just put down the ones caught! I forgot about the one you lost! Damn I did know about the winter! Thanks for setting that straight! By the way I am gonna put the bait and spinners you gave to good use Tuesday! Thanks again brother! That was a blast! Hehehe!

A
Anyfishisfine
I was at Oxbow the 19th and saw a young boy (6 or so) land one from a drift boat. A bit later another drift boat landed one in the same spot. A third boat said they had one in the cooler, and a fly fisherman I ran into said he had released one earlier.

O
OnSafari
Camped out at oxbow 19th fished all day 19 and 20 1 got away by the 3 fallen trees. But nothing any where else, We even tried dodge park for a few hours on Sunday. Not a bite. Borrrring. Weekend update: defeated :(